Monday, July 13, 2015

♥ HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING X Korean V Look ♥


Hello guys! I'm sure you guys are pretty familiar with HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING 
Yup, I've been with them for quite some time :D
This time round I'm back to the salon to try something NEW ! Definitely the MOST IN TREND HAIRSTYLE up to date !
Scroll down to reveal my LATEST HAIRSTYLE IN CHANGE 

*Note: All photos are NOT EDITED 
Pardon my laziness (hehe)


My hair before transform
Still looking smooth and silky yeah


Right after my hair color done by JERRY


Undergoing the transformation of my hair !


Can't WAIT 


DA-tah! 
JERRY did Latest Korean V LOOK for me! 
Many girls always find their face are too big, fat, chubby and etc..
This KOREAN V LOOK is damn AMAZING

Quote (NAOMI) for up to 30% off any hair services 


Back view of my latest HAIRDO by JERRY


The FIRST FACE-SLIMMING hair cut/hair color

I'm honored to be the FIRST to try out the FIRST FACE-SLIMMING hair cut/hair color by JERRY
I don't have to edit any of my photos anymore, the haircut perfectly fit to any kind of face shape, be it round face shape, Triangular face shape or Square face shape. Right now you can achieve SLIM and SHARP face! Make an appointment with JERRY and your long awaited desire of having SLIM and SHARP face dream will come true!


I'm GLAD to achieve SMALL and SLIM face

HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING has open 2nd branch located at 
10 anson road #03 -32 international plaza tanjong pagar S079903

Operating Hours :
Mon-fri : 10.30am to 8.30pm
Sat 10.30am to 7pm 
Sun closed

Call 62233133 to make an appointment with JERRY !

Quote (NAOMI) for up to 30% off any hair services 


Since I don't need to edit my photos, I mind as well take many #selfie \(^o^)/


My hair will be badly done as long I'm with HEADLINE HAIRDRESSING under the fantastic hands of JERRY

Everytime right after hair color, JERRY will proceed with the BEST HAIR TREATMENT for me which is MUCOTA 3 step HAIR TREATMENT that forever leave my hair SILKY SOFT SMOOTH. If you don't know about this, actually MUCOTA TREATMENT can leave my hair on SILKY SOFT SMOOTH for a good one week even after my hair wash.


SMILE for a perfect hairstyle 


HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING has open 2nd branch located at 
10 anson road #03 -32 international plaza tanjong pagar S079903

Operating Hours :
Mon-fri : 10.30am to 8.30pm
Sat 10.30am to 7pm 
Sun closed

Call 62233133 to make an appointment with JERRY !

Quote (NAOMI) for up to 30% off any hair services 


I've received many many comments, messages regarding my hairstyle, beauty stuffs, surgeries, aesthetic.
 I appreciate all the supports and I'll reply as much as I can for any reasonable enquires with my most genuinely respond.
Yup, I definitely look younger with my latest KOREAN V LOOK HAIRSTYLE by JERRY
 Thank you all of you for the years of support on my blog, facebook. 
I'm one year old to instagram, Do help to follow me on my instagram @naomilovebunny for daily updates!  


Gonna log off.. 
Enjoy your day at HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING ♥