Tuesday, June 30, 2015

♥ Milly's LATEST Korean 6D single Lash ♥


Hi guys! I often received mails and messages from Facebook asking if the lash I did at MILLYS was it safe? Or did they cut my lash or something? The ANSWER is NO ! This post I'm sharing with you guys are my REAL LIFE EXPERIENCED with my bare face and definitely NO MAKEUP + NO EYE MAKEUP
*Pardon my naked bare ugly face
PHOTOS ARE NOT EDITED!

I'm really GLAD that I found MILLYS to my rescue from my previous bad experienced from other shop and SAVE so much TIME on my makeup routine! Alternatively, I can go out with sunscreen only.


For sharing REAL LIFE EXPERIENCED with you guys, I asked YOUYOU to remove my previous lash that last me up to 5 weeks.


This is ME without makeup and no eye makeup


Can you obviously see my lashes are neither shorten nor cut?
In fact, YOUYOU told me that my lashes are growing! 
How amazing??!

I LOVE MILLYS AND YOUYOU ♥


After one side of my eyes are done by YOUYOU
Both upper and lower lash.

Love my DOLLY look lash? Simply Quote NAOMI and make appointment with YOUYOU at 

BUGIS CUBE #02-12
Call 6337 6876


YOUYOU is a very detailed person, she not only seek perfection in her work, she also make sure the ladies are contented with their lashes done by her. I'm amazed by how she patiently work with every SINGLE STRAND of my lash.


This LATEST KOREAN 6D LASH is so much SOFTER. LIGHT-WEIGHT. 6D CURVE. DIAMOND BLACK. !


Eyes close with one side lash done by YOUYOU from MILLYS


Everybody love the end result!
I LOVE IT TO THE MAX!
I can look DOLLY without makeup


You may compare from my previous lash, this is way MUCH BETTER for like 100TIMES :D

♥ LIGHT-WEIGHT ♥
♥ FEATHER FEEL ♥
♥ 6D CURVE ♥
♥ SOFTEST ♥
♥ DIAMOND BLACK ♥
♥ DOLLY EFFECT ♥
♥ SINGLE STRAND BEST EFFECT ♥

Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.


Trying different angle of shots to share with you girls :D


Once again my upper and lash lash can last me up to a month, well how do I take care of these lovely lashes? Usually, I'll wash my face without touching my lash. And DO NOT pluck out the lash ! This is very important. I've already done my lash with MILLY for going 2 years, and I still doing single strand. Best of all, my own lash still look volume and long. Milly's lash doesn't cause my own lash to break, thus single strand lash extension can tell it straight away.
You girls should avoid plucking your lash, it effect the lash extension and is hurtful for your own lash. 


Simple Nail art by MILLYS


Interested to try the LATEST KOREAN 6D LASH?
Do quote NAOMI to have the same lash to be done. Or you may show my picture too!Right now MILLY having a promo for all the lovely girls to try out the LATEST KOREAN 6D LASH with an AFFORDABLE price !

Please make an appointment with you you
for the price of $68nett (Usual $100)

My lash is done by you you
Only available at BUGIS CUBE 

BUGIS CUBE #02-12
Call 6337 6876 to make an appointment with you you.


*Happy MILLY's LASH Day ! ♥