Monday, May 11, 2015

♥ Milly's customised nails X Naomi's Bday nails ♥



I'm egg-cited to visit MILLYS to have my Bday nails done! 
This time round Chloe once again will be doing my nails for me, she's my fav manicurist, she know me the best. Time flies, I've been with MILLYS for going 2 years. Really happy to be part of Millys, Chloe never failed to customized nail design for me. She's way too creative and full of ideas.


YES! I did not do any nail extension, Chloe not just good at doing nail art design. She helped me to take extra care of my real nails. I used to have really weak brittle nails, very bad state. Break and chip off easily, now I'm glad that I don't need nail extension.


The BEST place and ONE STOP for ALL HAIR, LASH, NAILS!
Never get any better 

Simply call Far East Plaza to make an appointment with CHLOE and not forgetting to quote NAOMI nail design or u may show CHLOE my nail design ! SHE CAN DO EXACTLY THE SAME FOR U!


Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.

Milly's currently has a total of 4 shops in Singapore.

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Please make an appointment with them =)
Quote (NAOMI) for discount on all services available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails


Thank you Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails ! Not only providing pretty nail design, at the same time also take extra care of my nails.


Picture above I'm wearing MILLYS Latest Korean 6D diamond black lash done by YOUYOU at BUGIS CUBE and Customized Nails by CHLOE at FAR EAST PLAZA


Did matching Toe nail design by MILLYS staff

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays


Enjoy your day at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails