Thursday, May 21, 2015

♥ HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING X WaterFall Ombre ♥



Yay! Finally ELIMINATED my OVERLY-BLEACHED 9 TIMES hair from the past whereby I did all sort of crazy colors. I'm very much looking forward into HEALTHY LOOKING HAIR! Am sure nothing beats healthy hair, nothing beats a trial but failure. 
Loving how SOFT and SHINY my hair are right now !
All day everyday

Remember the last time Jerry cut my hair pretty much?
Yes! Within two months my hair grew 3inches long! The secret lies on HEALTHY HAIR, that's how AMAZING MUCOTA TREATMENT work!

Cannot agree any further that MUCOTA TREATMENT is the BEST TREATMENT of all.


One last photo of my messy hair before Jerry started to give me a new change !

Pardon my almost naked face >.<
Way too lazy to put proper makeup

Jerry suggested WATERFALL OMBRE in red! 
RED still my FAVORITE color


Tiny Duffy as my companion 


I LOVE THIS LATEST WATERFALL OMBRE IN RED VERY MUCH!

Thank you JERRY magically create a new color style which I adore :D


#mykindofartisticshot 


Quote (NAOMI) for up to 30% off any hair services


I feel so pretty ! Couldn't help it but taking many #selfie #FirstWorldProblem


HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING has open 2nd branch located at 
10 anson road #03 -32 international plaza tanjong pagar S079903

Operating Hours :
Mon-fri : 10.30am to 8.30pm
Sat 10.30am to 7pm 
Sun closed

Call 62233133 to make an appointment with JERRY !




Gonna log off.. 
Enjoy your day at HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING ♥