Monday, May 04, 2015

♥ The Clifford Clinic X Q-SWITCH ♥


Hi guys! I'm back with THE CLIFFORD CLINIC 
This time round I'll be doing Q-SWITCH laser, what's Q-SWITCH laser?

Q-SWITCH laser is to removed unwanted brown spots, freckles, acne marks. The laser energy pulse, which is in billionths of a second, releases the pigment into the skin so it can be naturally reabsorbed and disposed of by the body.

To achieve clear skin, need more sessions depending on skin conditions.

*All photos are non-edited and no makeup 


This is my 3rd time having Q-SWITCH laser treatment, I'm already starting to see the stubborn brown spots and my old acne marks have lighten. Fyi, if you follow me on my instagram @naomilovebunny . You would know that I've been going to THE CLIFFORD CLINIC for Q-SWITCH laser treatment, and yes I goes every 2 weeks. Can't wait to achieve flawless clear skin!


The picture above show abit of my brown spots left on my right cheek.
Glad to see those stubborn brown spots and acne marks fade away.


Thank you DR GERARD for the recommendation.
I'll definitely be back for more treatments to achieve FLAWLESS PERFECT SKIN that I desire

THE CLIFFORD CLINIC

24 RAFFLES PLACE
#01-03 CLIFFORD CENTRE 
SINGAPORE 048621

Call 6532 2400 to make an appointment

Operating hours 
Mon - Fri 10am - 8pm
Sat 10am - 2pm
Closed on Sunday and public holidays