Thursday, March 05, 2015

♥ Yoogane X Westgate ♥


Hi everyone! I'm glad to be invited to YOOGANE once AGAIN ! I definitely LOVE Yoogane !
How could I resist the best Chicken Galbi all the way from Korea :D 
I'm glad that YOOGANE opened another branch in SINGAPORE ! Attention ! West-siders, I would like to inform u guys that YOOGANE has another branch located at 

WESTGATE 
3 Gateway drive #03-08
Singapore 608532

Tel: 6710 7821


Happy Naomi at YOOGANE

Everything in Yoogane are AUTHENTIC even the sauces 
I'm such a glutton 


Seafood Galbi 
with fresh ingredients 


Extra squids *My favorite 


After the staff pan-fried the Seafood galbi


Sticky Noodles
For those who loves not too soft noodles :)
#Myfavorite
#stickynoodles

Namemyeon Noodles
For those who loves not too soft and hard noodles :)
#verynice
#namemyeonnoodles



YOOGANE all time favorite cheesy sticky rice


You can add more cheese depends on your preference 


Cheese egg roll
*This is SUPERB !


Spicy cold noodles
*Authentic Korean noodles served in chill 


Korean Seafood Pancake


Chap jae
Korean chicken with vegetables 


My favorite drink at Yoogane, Apple juice


Is time for some Alcohol \^o^/


YOOGANE SINGAPORE also provide Complimentary phone charging services for Samsung and Iphone users  ♥



Thank you EVIA for accompany me to Yoogane ! 


And YES ! We ENJOYED ourselves 


Another #selfie before I leave YOOGANE

YOOGANE'S BUGIS OUTLET is located at 
Bugis Junction 
#02-47/48
Tel: 6337 7337

Operating hours at 
Monday to Sunday 
11am to 10pm
Open daily 

YOOGANE'S WESTGATE OUTLET
WESTGATE 
3 Gateway drive #03-08
Singapore 608532

Tel: 6710 7821

Operating hours at 
Monday to Sunday 
11am to 10pm
Open daily 

Do like YOOGANE SINGAPORE at 


Thank you Yoogane for having me once again ! 
I'm honored to be here 


Having fun with Yoogane Chicken


Follow YOOGANE SINGAPORE Instagram @yooganesg