Monday, March 23, 2015

♥ Hong Kong Trip (December 2014) *DISNEYLAND ♥


Hi guys! Sorry for the long overdue Hong Kong post ! Year 2015 have been a busy year for me, finally I got the time to do my travel post =D
Yup, every year I've been traveling to Hong Kong and still goes to Disneyland ! *Haha.. This year of 2014, Disneyland have Frozen. Very popular among the little girls


I love to travel to Hong Kong at the end of the year because the weather is cooling ! Perfect weather for me


Mickey decoration in christmas theme


Lots of #selfie



My FAVORITE Disney character "SHELLIE MAY"
Shellie May is Duffy's girlfriend 
#JustInCaseYouDontKnow


Duffy and Shellie May only in Disneyland


Taking all the rides 
Enjoying childhood times once again


Yup! I definitely enjoyed myself very much!



Munching away sweet corn
*yum yum


Rushing over to the castle for the most amazing moment! Which is the Firework that everyone have been waiting for


Mickey in the dark


Candy floss on Led lightstick 



Lovely~


羊肉湯 perfect for cold weather :)


Claypot rice 


Stay tune for another Hong Kong post !