Sunday, February 08, 2015

♥ Milly's SIGNATURE Crown Mink Upper Lash X Fur Lower Lash *CNY ♥


Hello lovely ladies! 
I'm glad to share with you girls that I've been doing Milly's SIGNATURE Crown Mink D curl Upper Lash X Fur Lower Lash for a good 3 months ! The best of all, it make me so much easier on my makeup routine. I could walk out of my house without eye makeup.
Milly's SIGNATURE Crown Mink D curl Upper Lash X Fur Lower Lash achieve a DOLLY look that open up my eyes even when I was out of bed. Love how Milly's SIGNATURE lash texture and quality, the softest I had ever tried. Glad that I tried the lower lash, it helped to enhance my eyes bigger without eye liner. 


For my upper and lower lash, they can last me 3-4weeks. It depends on how u take care of it, best not to rub your eyes, and put light eye makeup which is ideal for me. I preferred light eye makeup instead of thick eyeliner and dark colored eye shadow.


Another close-up of my eyes wearing Milly's SIGNATURE Crown Mink D curl Upper Lash X Fur Lower Lash 
FYI, these lashes are so comfy ! Like my lash? Do quote NAOMI to have the same lash to be done. Or you may show my picture too!


Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year is around the corner ! 
Make an appointment at 

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Please make an appointment with them, cause they're pretty busy =)
Quote (NAOMI) for discount on all services available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails




Be pretty for the upcoming occasions !

Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.