Sunday, February 15, 2015

♥ Milly's Chinese New Year Nails X Chrome hearts ♥


MILLY'S is definitely my monthly affair, One stop for all beauty services including Hair extension, Lash extension and Nails.
This time round I'm proud to present you my Chinese New Year Nail design on my REAL NAILS ! Time flies~ Remember I used to have very ugly short bedded nails due to my childhood times, that I had this very bad habit of biting my nails :( 
For so many years I've been doing acrylic extension on my nails, actually I always wanted my real nails to grow healthy and long. But for so many years, I need acrylic extension just to have beautiful looking nails like anyone. Finally ! I went MILLY'S and CHLOE really did an awesome job for me. She not only fulfill every designs that I requested to her and my nails are well taken care of by her.


At the well taken care of my REAL NAILS by MILLY'S 
These are my REAL NAILS ! Only hardener was applied on my nails.
I'm glad that I got MILLY'S ♥


My Chinese New Year Design
Chrome hearts X quilt X Marble


Fyi, CHLOE drew the rolling tongue and everything are drawn.

It's Chinese New Year ! Get your nails done at MILLY'S

Simply call Far East Plaza to make an appointment with CHLOE and not forgetting to quote NAOMI nail design or u may show CHLOE my nail design ! SHE CAN DO EXACTLY THE SAME FOR U!



Now I can rock this Chinese New Year with my rock chic nail design!


The BEST place and ONE STOP for ALL HAIR, LASH, NAILS!
Never get any better 


Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.

Milly's currently has a total of 4 shops in Singapore.

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Please make an appointment with them, cause they're pretty busy =)
Quote (NAOMI) for discount on all services available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails