Wednesday, February 04, 2015

♥ The Clifford Clinic X EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER ♥


YES! I'm back at THE CLIFFORD CLINIC http://www.cliffordclinic.com/ for the LATEST EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER to get my skin prepared for all my photo shoots and chinese new year ! After my First consultation with DR GERARD, he decided to remove my old acne marks and chicken pox scars with this latest evolution of laser pulse.
Depending on individual patient's skin condition, for mine. I had long overdue chicken pox scars and acne marks which required more treatments to remove them entirely. And I want to achieve FLAWLESS PERFECT SKIN.
EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER produces high peak power for sustained periods. The ablation threshold achieved very quickly and target tissue is ablated with limited thermal damage, reducing patient pain and downtime !
Through sustainable high peak power, Edge Pulse ablates tissue very quickly, leaving a narrow, controlled zone of thermal damage.


Frankly speaking, I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED for the EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER !
Last year I had a bad breakout after I had chicken pox, then after my skin got from bad to worse.
My chicken pox scars and acne marks bothered me for a year, which make me became no confidence on my bare face :( It took me so much time to conceal all the unwanted flaws that left on my face by makeup. Tried some products, hoping it could help to remove or lighten the annoying chicken pox scars and acne marks but it doesn't work ! 


After a short skin review by DR GERARD, I was proceed to the cleansing area to remove my makeup and cleanse my face thoroughly.


After cleansing my face, the staff helped me to apply numb cream on my entire face. Just a thin layer of numb cream is enough for EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER


After 20 mins, the numb cream settled and one of the staffs cleaned away the numb cream that left on my face.


I'm READY for EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER !


What's EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER?
Edge Pulse delivers strong power in a very short time allowing deep skin ablation
Minimizes the areas of heating spot, decreasing pain and scarring.
High peak power allows minimally carbonized narrow and deep thermal effect.


I don't feel any pain ! So comfortable that I'm able to fall asleep! 


My experienced after my FIRST EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER :
This is one amazing treatment that can give me maximum results but very short downtime! As usual compare to the old CO2 laser, EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER also has the burning smell when it was done on my face but this LATEST EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER definitely MUCH LESSER PAIN can say it doesn't give me any pain at all ! Right after the treatment, I didn't had any redness on my skin. Btw, the burning smell caused due of our facial hairs on our face. This is very common and normal, do not worry about the smell. Perfectly for scarring or acne marks patients. I want back my flawless skin ! Yup, for my skin condition. I need some more treatments of EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER to achieve FLAWLESS SKIN. Can't wait :D


A close-up of the effect after EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER was done.
Compared to the old co2, this EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER doesn't gave me the Da vinci code pattern. Just some light visible white dots on my skin, which is very good! At least I need not worry by stepping out of the clinic and scared people on the streets.


EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER done after an hour, and I ate spicy Korean food which caused my face into pinkish tone.

Day 2 of EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER
( ALL PHOTOS ARE NON EDITED & NO MAKEUP )


Today I woke up with minimum pinkish on my face, I'm impressed by it. I remember clearly that the old co2 I did few years ago, I had redness on my entire face. Let's cross fingers and hopefully my scarring and marks are lighten after EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER






The side of my face that have lots of scarring and marks



Daily cleanse and toner on face with cotton pad.


After toner, DR GERARD gave me this FOBAN cream.
This cream is an antibiotic to prevent bacteria especially after EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER was done. Right after applying Foban cream on entire face, MUST USE SUNSCREEN !

Day 3 of EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER
( ALL PHOTOS ARE NON EDITED & NO MAKEUP )


Today, Day 3 also cleanse, toner, Foban cream and Sunscreen ! 
I'm SURPRISED AMAZED by the result of EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER.
All the scarring and marks just instantly lighten in just 3days?! Including one day of the treatment, total of only 3days! This is extremely FAST compare to the old co2 I did. The old co2 took 7days of downtime and EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER only 3days plus double result !
The slightly pinkish has already gone within a day, the FASTEST and MAXIMUM result 
And yes, it depends on the Doctor's skill, well I got DR GERARD from THE CLIFFORD CLINIC Trusted Hands.



I'm glad that I found THE CLIFFORD CLINIC
Thank you DR GERARD for the recommendation.
I'll definitely be back for more treatments to achieve FLAWLESS PERFECT SKIN that I desire


Picture taken by my Iphone 6plus 

EDGE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER bring me one step to confidence for an affordable price of only $350 per treatment ♥

THE CLIFFORD CLINIC

24 RAFFLES PLACE
#01-03 CLIFFORD CENTRE 
SINGAPORE 048621

Call 6532 2400 to make an appointment

Operating hours 
Mon - Fri 10am - 8pm
Sat 10am - 2pm
Closed on Sunday and public holidays