Saturday, January 17, 2015

♥ Milly's Sailor Moon X Galaxy Nails ♥


I've been wanting to do SAILOR MOON design in the longest time! Cause SAILOR MOON is my childhood favorite cartoon. And so I put this request across to Chloe at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails , to my surprise ! Chloe did a GREAT AWESOME nail art for me! She never fail me to brighten my day by fulfill everything that I always requested ! Thank you CHLOE and Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails for keep me happy with all my many requests! And yes! I'm with Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails for A YEAR ! Can you believe it? I'm so glad that I can grow together with Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails , watching Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails successful and strive together ! 
ALL THE BEST Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails !! 


The BEST place and ONE STOP for ALL HAIR, LASH, NAILS!
Never get any better 


Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.

Milly's currently has a total of 4 shops in Singapore.

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Please make an appointment with them, cause they're pretty busy =)
Quote (NAOMI) for discount on all services available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails


My lovely nail design by CHLOE !
She's definitely talented and skilled in nail art designs, always full of ideas.

Btw, GREAT NEWS FOR ME ! CHLOE did not do nail extension for me. Finally for so many donkey years, my nails finally grow ! I'm loving my own nails. I can live without Nail extension already! Thank you Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails ! Not only providing pretty nail design, at the same time also take extra care of my nails.


SAILOR MOON on both thumb :D


SAILOR MOON X GALAXY DESIGN


I can't help it but #selfie and more #selfies !


Yearning for SAILOR MOON X GALAXY DESIGN
Simply call Far East Plaza to make an appointment with CHLOE and not forgetting to quote NAOMI nail design or u may show CHLOE my nail design ! SHE CAN DO EXACTLY THE SAME FOR U!


Enjoy your day at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails


Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.

Milly's currently has a total of 4 shops in Singapore.

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Please make an appointment with them, cause they're pretty busy =)
Quote (NAOMI) for discount on all services available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails