Wednesday, January 28, 2015

♥ HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING X CHINESE NEW YEAR ♥


I'm sure you guys are familiar with HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING as I'm with them for more than a year and still counting! This time round I present you my Chinese New Year hair color, hair cut, hair style. This year in trend is mid long hairstyles with the Korean C curl that JERRY achieved for me! And yes! I'm so comfortable with my stylist JERRY to the extend that I allow him to cut my hair this short, don't think twice. IT'S ME WITH MY NEW HAIRSTYLE. Which I always yearn for. I love how the koreans style their hair, never failed to look fabulous !


This time round JERRY did two tone color for me, not those crazy color of course. I would prefer soft touch look. Right after hair color, JERRY did the BEST HAIR TREATMENT for me AGAIN

I LOVE their SIGNATURE DYNA OIL TREATMENT ♥

THE BEST HAIR TREATMENT I HAD AMONGST ALL SALONS I TRIED!


Photos are not edited 


Love how my hair cut was done, JERRY gave me volumize korean look. This hairstyle make me look more stylish and definitely in volume shape.


Quote (NAOMI) for up to 30% off any hair services


HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING has open 2nd branch located at 
10 anson road #03 -32 international plaza tanjong pagar S079903

Operating Hours :
Mon-fri : 10.30am to 8.30pm
Sat 10.30am to 7pm 
Sun closed

Call 62233133 to make an appointment with JERRY !