Friday, January 09, 2015

♥ GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY PART 5 X DAY 8 TO 3MONTHS ♥


Hi guys, I'm changed and ready for Doctors review !
Love how the fat graft on my forehead make me look so young!



With DR.Yoon Sung Won 



With DR.Rhee Se Whan


I miss these lovely peoples from Grand ♥

I'm all well and ready to go back to Singapore! 
They gave me many stuffs for aftercare and explain to me patiently word by word.
Feel loved 



The sweet looking nurse that took care of all my dressing, stitches well.


My favorite MinJong, a very nice lady.



I was given these 2 medications for prevention of any infections that may happen after surgery.


I heard Kelo Cote is a good scar gel for after surgery scar. Shall give it a try!




Yummy fluffy eggs!


At the salon for hair wash and blow again! I love how the koreans style my hair


Imma happy girl ! I've zero pain or whichever, still energetic and hyper !


This picture show u how well I am *lol


All these pictures are taken by Evia ! She's so good and nice


Nice pictures she took 


Thank you Evia for taking care of me and listen to all my lame jokes despite they make you laugh all the time! I had a great time in this korea trip!


Thank you Agnes for having me in korea and taking care of me.


Naise Lay Bricks layout


My FAVORITE KOREAN Rice cake
I can eat this every single day!


Some nice snacks, this stall is located at the street of Hongdae.
The best snacks stall so far 


Never missed Korean fried chicken especially Kyochon chicken ! The best in Korea. I'm such a glutton that I finished all the chicken without snapping it. Sorry no picture of Kyochon chicken. But u may Google :)


My favorite waffles & ice cream cafe.


Pictures after one month of surgery


A candid shot of my side view


Since I'm in my best shape of everything, I did some photo shoots.
My nose finally in good shape. To my surprised, just 1 month my breast is already so soft. Thank you for giving me more volume in shape. 









I'm well enough to go Halloween party with my girlfriend


Love my fat graft on my forehead


2-3 months pictures


Able to attend friend's bday on yacht party




During zoukout 2014 




While I was doing Good Game convention 2014


The swell is totally gone or I can say I don't experience swell at all. I'm glad that I don't experienced all the ugly swelling like many people did. I know some of you're jealous of me! :D Next time try to eat alot and rest more. 

Thank you Grand for having me and giving me my first time surgery experience with you and the great hospitality by your lovely staffs. 

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY 

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY FACEBOOK

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY YOUTUBE



Here's a video of the whole trip