Friday, December 12, 2014

♥ Milly's SIGNATURE Crown Mink Upper Lash X Fur Lower Lash ♥


Loving my upper and lower lashes? Yup! They're both from MILLY !
I love them SO MUCH
It make my eyes super DOLLY and yet 
NATURAL. I don't even need to put eyeliner. Definitely can wake up beautifully with this everyday.

*ALL PICTURES HAVE NO EYELINER

A super close up of my beautiful upper and lower lashes.
Afraid it might be uncomfortable ? Fret not, this totally comfortable! My upper lash is D CURL MINK LASH, lower lash is FUR LASH. Lower lash so soft until I don't feel they're extended.


Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.

Milly's currently has a total of 4 shops in Singapore.

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Please make an appointment with them, cause they're pretty busy =)
Quote (NAOMI) for discount on all services available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails


Thank you Milly's for having me, I'm very happy to be with Milly's for almost one year.
One stop for the best in HAIR NAIL LASH


HAVE A NICE WEEKEND! IT'S ZOUKOUT THIS WEEKEND! 
Gonna be a very busy weekend for me.. =D