Friday, December 05, 2014

♥ Milly's Nails X BLACK & WHITE ♥


Hi guys, Have been awhile didn't heard from me about Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails right over at this space, but I do update on my Facebook and Instagram. 
I'm back to MILLY for a great nail session with Chloe, my favorite manicurist! She's the best ! Never fail to do any designs that I wanted. This time round I tried BLACK & WHITE theme. I want something simple and yet classy! There you goes the creative design by Chloe.


Please help to "LIKE
for more updates of Milly's Hair extension, Eyelashes and Nails services.

Milly's currently has a total of 4 shops in Singapore.

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-131
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Far East Plaza 
14 Scotts Road, #03-141
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

3 New Bugis Streets
Level 2 - DESL 3, 4 & 5 (Near the Elevator)
12pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Bugis Cube (Next to Liang Seah St)
470 North Bridge Road #02-12
11am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday
Inclusive Public Holidays

Please make an appointment with them, cause they're pretty busy =)
Quote (NAOMI) for discount on all services available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails


Thank you Milly's for having me, I'm very happy to be with Milly's for almost one year.
One stop for the best in HAIR NAIL LASH


Have a nice weekend, till then for my upcoming post !