Friday, December 19, 2014

♥ GOOD GAME CONVENTION 2014 X COSPLAY ♥

Good Game 2014 Gaming Convention

Do any of you guys play DOTA 2?

I’ve been invited to Good Game 2014 Gaming Convention as a cosplayer and a VIP guest and I’m really excited about it!


Good Game 2014 (GG 2014) is Singapore’s premier gaming convention that will host many kinds of gaming-related activities – the highlight is actually the ok.- DOTA 2 Cup, a DOTA 2 tournament with a prize of S$50,000! Many DOTA 2 celebrities like SingSing and Tobiwan will be in Singapore for this convention as well.

This is the first time I’m taking part in a gaming convention and this is also the first time I will be cosplaying as a DOTA 2 hero – I can’t tell you who yet, it’s a secret! You have to come down to meet me to find out!

Here are some preview pictures from a cosplay shoot I did today! The costume is of a character from Dynasty Warriors.













Do come down to Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre Halls 401 and 402 on 26-28th December. Don’t feel shy and feel free to approach me to take a picture when you are there!

You can find out more about Good Game 2014 here: