Thursday, October 30, 2014

♥ GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY PART 2 X DOCTOR REVIEW ♥

Hi guys, I'm back for the review after consultation. After consulted by the pioneer doctor (DR RYU SANG WOOK) of GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY, there are some changes for my surgeries. The pioneer doctor (DR RYU SANG WOOK) recommended the procedures are nose bridge plus nose tip surgery, fat graft on my forehead and temple for the additional, implant on my sunken area which are my laugh line, and lastly teardrop on breast to create more volume and fuller breast for me. Doctor (DR RYU SANG WOOK) advised me not to have eyebrow lift because my eyes are naturally beautiful and is not necessary to perform the surgery.
I'm happy to go for this consultation before my surgeries, it's really important and i get to know more about the surgeries i'll be doing. I'm assured that i'm in good hands by GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY. Given their professionalism released my fears and worries for surgeries.
Thank you GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY ♥



Stay in this space for the updates for my surgery blogposts and the recovery pictures!

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY 

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY FACEBOOK

GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY YOUTUBE