Friday, October 03, 2014

♥ FACESHOP X 1ST MILLION ANNIVERSARY ♥


I'm pleased to be invited for FACESHOP 1st MILLION ANNIVERSARY!
Congrats to this amazing range of RASPBERRY ROOTS ♥
I remember i used to use their RASPBERRY ROOTS EYE PATCH which is the highly rave eye mask in the store.


Me and pretty babes during the event
*photos courtesy from the event photographer



We enjoyed ourselves at the event. During this event, they have lucky draw, some understanding and explanation about RASPBERRY ROOTS products. 
Thank you for having us  


At the entrance of FACESHOP event located at Altitude 


Everyone of us were given a bag of goodie bag and lucky draw card



Full range of RASPBERRY ROOTS products 


The Inspired chef 

Raspberry Cheesecake Crumble Ice-cream!
I swear ! This ice-cream is sooo GOOOD!
I wanna go back to ANTOINETTE CAFE for this delicious dessert !

I google for this dessert cafe, here's the website 
http://antoinette.com.sg/

MUST TRY ~