Thursday, September 25, 2014

♥ HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING ♥


Hello guys! Hope everyone had a great week ahead despite the bad haze happening in Singapore.
Bad haze please go away!
This time round i pay a visit down to HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING for a hair makeover!
I requested for a unique HAIR COLOR that it look dark shade in normal to dark lighting and it will glow and brighten the color when it shine under the sun or bright lighting.
This can achieve for me a different look for different occasions =D
What else i did?
YES! A hair cut by my favorite STYLIST JERRY 
Do you guys remember i used to bleach many times ? As much as up to 9times? Just to achieve crazy rainbow colors. BUT THAT WAS BACK THEN. 
FINALLY I'VE HEALTHY HAIR NOW!
JERRY manage to take care of my bad fragile breakage hair and turn it into a healthy hair NOW!
Within his MAGIC hands, how bad my hair situation was already salvaged by JERRY.


HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING is located at
18 Cross Street #01-15
China Square Central 

Quote NAOMI for 15% off all hair services and make an appointment at 6221 6866 *Look for JERRY


I REALLY LOVE MY HEALTHY HAIR RIGHT NOW!
BTW, my old spoilt bleached hair are cut away within these good 10months!
WOW~ Within these 10months, my hair never been too short nor short. 
Jerry manage to keep my desire long hair length and maintain it in the healthy state.


I must really say MUCOTA HAIR TREATMENT is the BEST TREATMENT I EVER HAD ! 
It really amazed me! 
It totally helped me recovered from my 9times bleached damage breakage hair into a HEALTHY hair.



I'm writing this post from my most genuine review about HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING experienced for these 10months.
My friends even mentioned that my hair is always having GOOD HAIR DAY everyday.


I can have different look different hair style with healthy hair!
FYI, I don't have the habit of applying hair products like serum or cream. 
BUT MY HAIR STILL SILKY SMOOTH


THANK YOU JERRY FOR HAVING ME AT HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING


HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING is located at
18 Cross Street #01-15
China Square Central 

Quote NAOMI for 15% off all hair services and make an appointment at 6221 6866 *Look for JERRY