Monday, September 22, 2014

♥ HAPPENSTANCE PET CAFE ♥


// H E L L O   C U T I E //
Right after Singapore Formula One is time to visit HAPPENSTANCE PET CAFE for some relaxation and play with many adorable doggies in da cafe!
This is definitely one highly rave PET CAFE in SINGAPORE right now

Attention all Pet lovers with or without pet of your own, ALL are WELCOME to this CAFE


Watching many adorable pets playing around the cafe really brighten up my day!


I ordered LOVER'S ROSE TEA which blended of ORGANIC CHAMOMILE , LAVENDER and ROSE . A non-caffeinated TEA !  ♥

*Ideal for people like me who doesn't like caffeinated tea/coffee


I'm a HAPPY GIRL  ♥


This cutie doesn't want to leave my side. I think she likes me =)
She's tiny


She's so beautiful especially her delighted white soft fur


Every table has a magazine corner


I'm enjoying my NON-CAFFEINATED TEA


Girls bonding time!  ♥



HAPPENSTANCE SIGNATURE BURGER
This is soooo GOOD ! 


GOLDEN BEER BATTERED FISH & CHIPS
The freshest fish !


CREATE-YOUR-OWN-PASTA
Sick of having the old same way standard of pasta?
Right now, u can create your own pasta of your choices range from variety type of pastas, cheeses, seafood, meats, sauces.. etc  


Snap shot of all the pet lovers and pet owners in HAPPENSTANCE PET CAFE




HAPPENSTANCE Operating Hours!


After we left, the cafe still full house, 
Do make table reservation! 

HAPPENSTANCE CAFE 
is located at 
35 OPAL CRESCENT SINGAPORE 328425

CALL : 6341 7871
to make table reservations

Enjoy your day at HAPPENSTANCE