Friday, July 04, 2014

♥ Hong Kong Trip (June 2014) Part 2 ♥


Yay~! Hong Kong trip was really fun !


Awaiting for my mom to be ready and set off!
Today we're heading to Disneyland in Hong Kong


#OOTD for Disneyland
I opt for chiffon dress to go with it :)



Love my hair color?
Get to my Hair Stylist at 
China Square Central 
#01-15
Book an appointment at 6221 6866
Quote (NAOMI) for 15% off hair services 
My stylist (JERRY)


 Need sudden long hair for occasion?
Go to 
Far East Plaza 
#03-131
Book an appointment 6737 6723
Quote (NAOMI) for discount
My nail done by (CHLOE)
My eyelash extension done by (GINA)


Pardon me for tons of #selfies !




Had steak for lunch 


My favorite French toast !!
#yummy
This is so yummy! I had it everyday in Hong Kong


On the Mickey train to Disneyland 



#selfie again >.<


Love the sun kiss that make my picture perfect  ♥





And we're here !
Such a bright day 


Mickey fountain 




Ticket booth


Tinkerbell


Winnie the Pooh 




Disney Princesses 



Stitch !


OOTD SELFIE


Pooh bear used to be one of my favorite cartoon when I was young


Go Disneyland must take photo with the beautiful princesses  ♥


Popcorn and ice-cream carts


My childhood favorite ride
#carousell


#immahappygirl




Next Jumbo Elephant


Yea~ I can really selfie everywhere 





Weather too hot, after finished half of the rides. Went in to the mall and shop around.




Ridiculous sunglasses


Continue conquer all rides !


I like this ride the most, forget what's it called.
But it was inside some space thingy, very dark and it move fast turning left and right.


I take all rides until close, is time for beautiful moment.
Fireworks!


video



And we end the day 


These are what i got at Disneyland

For Hong Kong Trip Part 1 at 

For Hong Kong Trip Part 3 at 

Stay tune for Hong Kong Trip part 3!
XOXO ♥
Happy weekend !