Tuesday, July 01, 2014

♥ Hong Kong Trip (June 2014) Part 1 ♥


Hong Kong Trip with family :)
Recently, I've been traveling to Hong Kong!
Hong Kong is a place for food, shopping and sightseeing!


We stayed Royal Plaza Hotel, a very good place !
Very near shopping district, walking distance could reach,





#selfie


My hair was clip on hair extension by Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails
My statement necklace by Instagram @somekindofwonderfulx


#OOTD for party with Agri babe

Tonight dinner shall have you! =P


Such huge clams!


Lobster SASHIMI !!




Drool~


My favorite Bamboo clams



Abalone 


Lala



Steamed fish




Some awful sharkfin cooked with dumpling


My favorite dessert in Hong Kong !
I can have two bowls of it

Stay tune for Hong Kong Part 2 !
XOXO
 ♥ ♥ ♥

For Hong Kong Trip Part 2 at 

For Hong Kong Trip Part 3 at