Tuesday, June 24, 2014

♥ Headlines *Dark hair! X Somekindofwonderfulx ♥


Hello guys, how have you been lately? Hope everyone is doing well beside the hot and humid weather in Singapore. Been awhile i didn't blog, was pretty busy travelling and if you're on my FACEBOOK you probably know that I've lost my bag in Hong kong.
I'll blog about my trips soon! 

This post i shall update of my new huge changes !
Yeah! I had my hair in dark shade for this FIRST TIME =)


I detest my hair color that keep getting lighter and lighter in shades.. And it look frizzy in pictures, due to my last year crazy bleached color hair.
Is time for a change !

Therefore, i visit my favorite Hair Salon at

Located at 18 Cross Street #01-15
China Square Central 

My favorite Stylist JERRY 
Quote NAOMI for 15% off all hair services and make an appointment at 6221 6866


I'm loving my new dark shade hair color very much !
I'm surprised that I could accept for the huge change of hair color.
Had a hair cut by JERRY as well. 
My Stylist JERRY always never failed to fulfill my requests =D


For those frizzy, badly damage colored bleached hair I strongly recommend you to do "MUCOTA" 3 step hair treatment. The best hair treatment I've tried, still leaving my hair soft, smooth and manageable even after 2weeks of the treatment!
Do not forget to quote "NAOMI" for discount code.


Located at 18 Cross Street #01-15
China Square Central 

My favorite Stylist JERRY 
Quote NAOMI for 15% off all hair services and make an appointment at 6221 6866


♥ Twinkle stars two-way jacket ♥
Brand new available
Interested do email naomiliu25@gmail.com
Free normal mail in Singapore postage


♥ Somekindofwonderfulx ♥


♥ Miss Dior inspired phone casing ♥
Available in all phone models like Iphones and Samsungs
To purchase at Instagram @somekindofwonderfulx
SMS or WHATSAPP +65 90045526 to place your order now !
Discount Code :  ♥ NAOMI  ♥
Free normal postage


 ♥ Statement necklace with pearls  ♥
To purchase at Instagram @somekindofwonderfulx
SMS or WHATSAPP +65 90045526 to place your order now !
Discount Code :  ♥ NAOMI  ♥
Free normal postage



 ♥ Statement necklace with pearls  ♥
To purchase at Instagram @somekindofwonderfulx
SMS or WHATSAPP +65 90045526 to place your order now !
Discount Code :  ♥ NAOMI  ♥
Free normal postage



Stay right back for the next post 
XOXO
♥♥♥