Thursday, May 29, 2014

♥ Milly's Signature Fur Lash with my mom for Mother's Day X Milly's Hair ♥


Hi guys, if you're on my FACEBOOK you would realized that all my pictures for these months my eyes always look droopy, which many of my friends have been telling me that the eyelash extension causes my eyes to look droopy. I wanted a set of good eyelash extension to open up my eyes not to make me look worse in pictures.


And yeah ! Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails provide not only Nails, but Eyelashes and Hair extensions too. 
I'm gonna give it a try and hopefully it can help to salvage my droopy looking eyes !


But first let me have my lunch before I head to Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails :P
My all-time-favourite Nasi padang located at The Central, very delicious authentic Nasi Padang that i can find in Singapore ! #yumyum #nasipadang

Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is located at 
Far East Plaza #03-131
Tel: 67376723
For eyelash look for GINA or XIAO YUE
For nails look for CHLOE 
Please make an appointment cause they're busy
Thank you :)


When I arrived Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails , I was told by their friendly staff that Milly is having Mother's Day promo ! 
Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is so awesome ! Even think of a great way to pamper your mom! 
Hmm.. I shall bring my mom to try their Signature Fur Lash since my mom like it whenever she sees my eyes :)


Not only Eyelash extension to pamper your mom, you could bring her mom for Manicure/Pedicure or BOTH ! 
Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is major love 


I was assigned to GINA, Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Beautician.
She advise me which type of lashes is suitable for my eyes, not forgetting the correct length that you desire as well.


 My messy eyelash extension from the other place
This would be my BEFORE picture


Gina removed one side of my eye, honestly the previous glue is too much and it doesn't last. 
I'm so sorry and I felt so bad for my readers who complain to me.


I'm sad that my real lashes drop alot and it became shorter from the previous place :'(


I don't want way too long but I want C-curl effect 


I'm very contented and glad that Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails can give what I always wanted after knowing eyelash extension. 

Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is located at 
Far East Plaza #03-131
Tel: 67376723
For eyelash look for GINA or XIAO YUE
For nails look for CHLOE 
Please make an appointment cause they're busy
Thank you :)


Gina is really very good and skillful. She know what I always wanted. I always wanted the C-Curl effect with super soft Fur lash that totally WEIGHTLESS, most importantly COMFORTABLE cause I've sensitive eyes. And I want it to be SINGLE STRAND, I prefer soft and natural lash not those thick lash.


Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails beautician Gina not only skillful, she's so good that it only took her 45mins to remove my previous lashes and redo it. Yayness for shorter waiting time ! 
Fyi, she do eyelash extension only took 15-30mins ! 
Wow~!! The fastest I've experienced !


Quote <> for $5 off all types of eyelashes available at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails
Like my eyelash? I did their Signature Fur Lash, Quote <> to enjoy Signature Fur Lash at only $80 nett !
The most affordable in town !
Please make an appointment cause they're busy
Thank you :)

Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is located at 
Far East Plaza #03-131
Tel: 67376723
For eyelash look for GINA or XIAO YUE
For nails look for CHLOE 
Please make an appointment cause they're busy
Thank you :)


I'm loving it so much already ! Fyi, I already did Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Signature Fur Lash for 4-5 weeks, so this is my GENUINE review !


And yeah ! After trying Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Fur lash extension for 4-5weeks, and to my surprised this is really super duper good !
Ladies, you must give it a try to know !

Everyday my mom look at my eyes and after few weeks of Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Signature Fur Lash extension, she is keen to try her FIRST eyelash extension !
She keep commenting so good and it last even already 4-5 weeks. 
And this is a great chance to pamper my mom! 
Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is having HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY PROMO  ♥
So I quickly make an appointment with their skillful beautician Gina and Xiaoyue


Yup, this is my beautiful mom ! 
My friend, my mother, my love of my life  ♥


My mom is so HAPPY and CONTENTED with Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Signature Fur Lash

Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is located at 
Far East Plaza #03-131
Tel: 67376723
For eyelash look for GINA or XIAO YUE
For nails look for CHLOE 
Please make an appointment cause they're busy
Thank you :)


Until today she's still so happy with her eyelashes, even her friends were asking where she did her eyelashes.
:)
I'm glad that she's happy with her FIRST TIME EYELASH EXTENSION


Even my mom love the Korea weightless single strand fur lash from Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails 


Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Ombre clip on hair extension is so cool and fun !
I can simply clip it on anytime for my outings, date, shopping.. etc
I choose blue ombre clip on cause I wearing blue ;)
They have many varieties of colours, ombre or non-ombre, single colours, full head extension, half head extension.. etc


Feel so pampered with Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Korea Signature Fur Lash , Nails and ombre colours clip on hair extension !
The best place for your beauty needs in one place ♥
By far this is the best place for eyelash, nails, hair *Thumb up 

Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails is located at 
Far East Plaza #03-131
Tel: 67376723
For eyelash look for GINA or XIAO YUE
For nails look for CHLOE 
Please make an appointment cause they're busy
Thank you :)

P.s: I'm excited to attend Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails 6th Anniversary at their 3rd outlet grand opening ! Will blog about the grand opening ! So stay tune