Monday, May 05, 2014

♥ Milly's Ombre Nails X Dejaricious Realm ♥


It's time for my monthly nails affair at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails 
Milly's have really skillful and creative manicurists at both shop located at 
Far East Plaza #03-131
Call 67376723 to make an appointment with CHLOE
and Bugis
For me i frequent Far East Plaza cause of my favorite CHLOE is there
Chloe is very nice and patient with all her customers.
I like her creatively and nail art. She's very good with it
Time flies, i've been with Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails for quite some time, i think going to be a year.
This is the happiest Nail salon i visited so far
Everybody was so helpful and friendly.
Thank you Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails for having me !


Chloe's latest creation !
Ombre Cushion X Chrome Heart Cross X Drawn lace in black 
Chloe did a great job =D
I can say this is RARE/FIRST design in Singapore, I didn't see this set of design from others.
Be unique and get your nail design done at Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails NOW !
Ladies ! Please make an appointment with CHLOE before you go down caused she's busy.
And she can slot in the right time for you to do the design which you desire (:


Thank you Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails for having me !  ♥

If u girls like any of my designs, do quote NAOMI for it ! 


Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails at far east plaza #03-131
Call 67376723 to make an appointment with CHLOE
The best place to pamper yourself with the most affordable price in town !


Xiao Mei was so sweet that she did a Classic Pedicure for me with the matching nail art! 

No other nail place can get any better, comfy than Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails

P.s: I heard and read some great reviews about Millys.Hair.Lashes.Nails Hair Clip on extension and Eyelashes Extension. Hmm.. Maybe ? ♥



♥ Dejaricious Realm ♥


** Shine like a star with This tube dress from Dejaricious Realm GO http://dejariciousrealm.com/ QUOTE "NAOMI " for 5% discount off all items ! #cute #Naomi #naomiliu #ig#igers #whitagram #selfie #selca #ootd #potd #lookbook#sglookbook #sgblogger #beautyblogger #tr15  


You may visit their website at http://dejariciousrealm.com/


A very comfortable piece of tube dress!
Perfect for dinner date or any occasion ♥

Remember to Quote <> for 5% discount off all items at http://dejariciousrealm.com/


Next post will be my ambassador for Avone event !
♥~ XOXO ^.^