Saturday, March 01, 2014

♥ DRX CO2 Fractional Laser ♥


Since ages i did facial treatment on my face, lately I got chicken pox !! 
The most terrible KIDS DISEASE I've gotten throughout these few years, fyi i had hand foot mouth disease, mumps for the past few years. Each year gotten one disease and there are all belong to kids disease. My friends all laugh at me, cause of my current age and I've all these kids disease. ='(
It's very depressing for having chicken pox, cause it grew on my face and my face used to be in good condition then suddenly CHICKEN POX came into my life and upset me!!
I'm lucky that I've Dr Angela from DRX to rescue me.
The fact is I couldn't use my cleanser, I can only use normal tap water to wash my face for a good 2-3months and no products can be apply. It took me awhile to recover. Right now I'm left with chicken pox scars !! I make an appointment with Dr Angela for my last session of CO2 laser.
Dr Angela is very busy do make appointment in advance.

Please take note that all pictures are non-edit/ non-filter/ no-makeup.
Totally nothing, just from my digital camera.
Sorry if I scared you all ;P


My face look fine caused I applied tinted sunscreen plus my casio tr15 camera with the beautyshot.
Actually my face have some chicken pox scars


Cleanse face and numb cream


I want back my skin !!


Awaiting eagerly for the numb cream 


In the treatment room, gonna remove the numb cream and Dr Angela gonna start my CO2 laser !


After CO2 laser, my face like a lobster. The treatment was bearable cause of the numb cream. 
While doing the treatment, Dr Angela still ask if I'm comfortable and if I can take it. She's still very patient and care for my skin. 




Lobster *stare*
In real life it's very red, i can't take it and i went to paragon guardian to buy cold pack




I'm home with hydrator and sunscreen from DRX



Last picture of after CO2 laser


Day 2 of CO2 laser, today I use cleanser, max-c, hydrator and sunscreen.
Sunscreen is a MUST for after any laser treatment.




Day 3 of CO2 laser, today I use cleanser, max-c, hydrator and sunscreen.
Sunscreen is a MUST for after any laser treatment.
Today i already started to use x-cream on the marks area. The picture above show clearly of my old scar that left on my face, now it seems like close or should i say flatten 


It's recovering pretty fast compared to my first co2 laser. Which is great !!




Dead skin left on cotton wool


Day 4 of CO2 laser, today I use cleanser, max-c, hydrator and sunscreen.
Sunscreen is a MUST for after any laser treatment.
Today i already started to use x-cream on the marks area. 








Actually to my surprise, this time the co2 treatment downtime is very short. It took me 4days only but of course still have some scabs on my face which i couldn't put makeup, but i still can go nearby my house for a quick dinner with my family. As long don't go under the bright sun! 

DRX Clinic is located at
302, Orchard Road, #16-01, Tong Building, Singapore 238862

Make appointment at 6733 1555


Their operation hours are Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm
 
Sat 10am - 5pm

 To avoid disappointment,

Please make appointment ♥
 
Follow their Facebook for more informations and updates
Just click

 
I'm glad to share my genuine and co2 laser treatment with you guys ♥
 Once again, I would like to say
Thank you Dr Angela for everything !!
 
 Don't let skin problems bring down your confidence!
Build up your confidence with DRX Clinic Today ! ♥


You deserve beautiful skin too ! 
 
♥ ♥ ♥



After 6th day, i can put on makeup and do all my blog advertorials! Yeah !!
 ♥ 
I would like to say a BIG THANKS FOR 100,000 FOLLOWERS ON MY PAGE AT https://www.facebook.com/naomiliupage  ♥ 
♥ 
Not forgetting to follow me on instagram at http://instagram.com/naomilovebunny  ♥ 
♥ 
For Advertorial on my blog/facebook page/instagram do contact me at naomiliu25@gmail.com ♥ 
Feel free to seek advice for advertorials on my social platform

Thank you for visiting my blog/page all these years 
Appreciated much with ♥ 

Stay at this platform for the next post for tokyoluxey products !