Monday, January 13, 2014

♥ Milly's *Chrome heart Nails X Fluttershy ♥


Mirror effect of Naomi


My rock chic #chromeheart nails by CHLOE 


Only at Millys !!
CALL 67376723
LOOK for CHLOE
Please book an appointment cause CHLOE is busy
 
CHLOE available at Far East Plaza
#03-131


Do follow their facebook for latest updates ! 
Click Millys RIGHT NOW !


MY NAILS ARE TOO PERFECT FOR ANY WORD TO DESCRIBE !


Chloe always never fail me !
I told her i want all 10 fingers CHROMEHEARTS, don't wanna mix with others.
I like best is the red lip tongue stick out. She drew so perfectly that my friends thought it was sticker.
But girls! Chloe drew it all by herself ! She's very good at it. 
Too talented. 


Btw, my nails are arcylic extenions. This is my THIRD infill ! It actually last me this long


Awaiting for the lift to carpark 






CALL 67376723
LOOK for CHLOE
Please book an appointment cause CHLOE is busy
 
CHLOE available at Far East Plaza
#03-131


#selfie #selca


Loving my nails so much
Thank you Millys for having me as their blogger 
I already discuss nailart design for my Birthday nails with CHLOE ! =D


Yup~ This set of nails will be my CNY nails 


CALL 67376723
LOOK for CHLOE
Please book an appointment cause CHLOE is busy
 
CHLOE available at Far East Plaza
#03-131


CALL 67376723
LOOK for CHLOE
Please book an appointment cause CHLOE is busy
 
CHLOE available at Far East Plaza
#03-131



I received "FLUTTERSHY" as a get well soon gift !


This is how i doll up my FLUTTERSHY ♥

I think i'm like fluttershy, I've a pet bunny too which is my baby cotton ♥

XOXO Till then,
Next post DRX #drx #drxclinic #skincareproducts