Wednesday, January 01, 2014

♥ Flashback Year 2013 ♥


It has been a year, how time flies just like it was yesterday.. 
Here are my collage for a year photos, photos are not in order just random collage.

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny

Have been doing events, photoshoots, blogging, advertorials.. etc
It has been a good year for me! 
Meet new people, make new friends.
I finally got my driving license and this time I'll cherish my license well !
Enjoy driving around to run errands for myself and for mom.
Life is treating me well beside been sick most of the time.
I love my family and all my friends ♥ 
Not forgetting my baby cotton and all my ponies that i collected, i love them all!
My recent obsession with Pandora, I'm glad to say that I've collected all the limited charms !
It's already full without any available space for any charm to add on.
Maybe 2014 for the second bangle? =X
I've read alot and fall in love with reading, playing diablo 3 and threw myself into the game that i can become a nerd that stay at home just to play diablo =D
Throughout this year, I've learnt many things precious and that would help me to grow wiser 
 ♥ 
Therefore, i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for the number of followers on my naomiliupage that i gain in year 2013 ! I'm happy with the number of amount increase. 
I hope to have more on year 2014 ♥ 
Thank you so much for liking my photos and posts ♥ ♥ 
Lastly, do not neglect my NEW INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny
♥ 
Thank you rhqfriends for my cute baby cotton! She's my precious and darling.
This year I've been traveled to Bangkok, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Bali, Korea, Taiwan

Thank you for visiting my blog, i appreciate for these time support from u guys.
Let's keep the good moments as memories and the bad to erase off our brain !
Cause the new year 2014 is awaiting for us to bloom and shine !

I wish everybody good health and blessings to fulfill your dreams ♥ 

God will bless all of us a fruitful and much better year 2014! 
Let's start and welcome the NEW YEAR 2014 WITH LOVE ♥ 

Naomi Facebook page naomiliupage
INSTAGRAM AT naomilovebunny