Thursday, December 05, 2013

♥ The King Louis XMAS SPECIAL X I'm going Korea ♥

 
 
 
 
Yippe~! I'm going Korea for 10days. Will not be able to reply emails. Please patience wait for my response regarding advertorials :) TQVM
 
 
 
Sick of Macdonald, Kfc ??
Right now thekinglouis is having this special Christmas delivery right at your door step and for early booking will enjoy 15% OFF on top of the Christmas bundle.
The King Louis is having great Xmas festive dining right at your DOOR STEP !
Order early to enjoy 15% OFF !
Call 6276 0862 to book

 
 
The King Louis surprised me at my door step with their festive dining !
So sweet of Atwell that she deliver by her own, TQ Atwell ♥

 
 
 

 
 
Please consume within 2hours

 
The castle BBQ wings and drumlets and my favourite Banana Bacon

 
 
Turkey ham garden salad

 
 
Once open, the top layer of the xmas box
A bottle of red wine and grilled potatoe(very nicely grilled) some assorted vegetables

 
 
Roasted beef with black pepper sauce
Premium BBQ baby back ribs
Roasted queen pullet
Lamb steak with rosemary herbs


 
 
I'm surprised to see a bottle of red wine, my mom surprised too !
She was saying so thoughtful for having red wine to dine with the food.
Everyone in the house feel like Christmas !

 
 
Thank you thekinglouis for your surprised ♥

 
 
Call 6276 0862 to book

 
Hurry ! Plan a Christmas surprised with your family and friends with thekinglouis and right at your doorstep ! Call 6276 0862 to book
 

 
 
 

 
 
House party ~

 
 
The food still warm. Remember to put on different sauces on top of the desire food.
My advise ask for more sauce appoint booking :)

 
 
 
The King Louis Grill & Bar
is located at
1 Harbourfront Walk, VivoCity, #03-07A, S098585 (Beside Daiso)
 
Call 6276 0862 to make reservation
 
OPENING HOURS
 
 
 
 
Sunday-Thursday:
12pm-10pm
 
Friday-Saturday & Eve of PH:
12pm-11pm
 
Enjoy your day with your loved ones at thekinglouis ~!
 
Till then~
I'm excited for my Korea trip ♥