Sunday, December 29, 2013

♥ Somekindofwonderfulx X Yacht event ♥

♥ Somekindofwonderfulx ♥
 
 
 
Loving my Princess off shoulder mesh dress by an
 Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx

 
A very friendly and helpful Instagram shop owner ♥

 
SMS or WHATSAPP +65 90045526 to place your order now !

 
Not only it look nice, it's very comfortable as well =DD
 
 
This piece is only SGD24 ~!!

 
 
 
 
Corset dress ♥
Every girl desire a nice corset top or dress!
I found this Corset dress is so comfy and show out my curve with a touch of feminine add on to it
 
 
Check out
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx

 
 

 
This piece is only SGD23 ~!!

 
This is totally perfect for a date, movie, shopping !

 
Do check out this new Apparels Instagram
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx
Instagram shop @Somekindofwonderfulx
 
Do placed your order ASAP !
 
 
♥ Yacht event ♥
 
 
 
 
Was invited by asherbws for this Yacht event
 
 
Thank you vania for your invitation

 
 

 
With the pretty girls !

 
Going on board

 
 

 
With my favourite girl

 
Want some Moscato?
I love this sweet wine

 
 
Was feeling very dizzy on board, Oh my ! I had seasick so badly


 
Champagnes are not for me =X
 
 
While everybody is having crazy times on the yacht, I'm busy cam-whoring and experience sea-sick 0.o"


 
Nah~! Not my cup of drink. Just using it to take photo

 
Happy birthday vania! Stay pretty forever ♥

 
Beautiful Reiee and I

 
Both of us not into the craziness happening on the yacht

 
We were starving. I drove my beautiful gfs to tanjong pagar and have our favourite KOREAN BBQ

 
PORK AND BEEF ARE ONLY ALLOW ON OUR TABLE !

 
We were having so much fun together chatting and beef-ing

 
So far this is the best KOREAN BBQ at Tanjong pagar.

 
 
My dear girl wants to eat LIVE OCTOPUS !!
HOW MAD SHE IS . -_-"
 
*I miss u girls so much XOXO ♥