Monday, December 23, 2013

♥ Milly's *Christmas Nails X My Little pony ♥

♥ Milly's *Christmas Nails ♥
 
 
 
One selfie in the lift before I drive to Millys for my CHRISTMAS NAILS !

 
Ta-dah~! MY CHRISTMAS NAILS ! Chloe forever never fail me!
She always do what ever design I want !!
Agri, Reiee and I always challenge her ! HAHA..
 

 
I want my Christmas nails to have Christmas feel so I wanted Silver, blue, red, glitter, snowwoman, snowflakes, bows, trees, stars. Chloe so talented that she can fulfil all my requests in 10 fingernails !

 
Only at Millys !!
CALL 67376723
LOOK for CHLOE
Please book an appointment cause CHLOE is busy
 
CHLOE available at Far East Plaza
#03-131

 
And back home many many more selfie !

 
 

 
If u love your nails, you will have many selfie too!

 
Fluttershy STARE

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
My Joanne bear from Korea

 
Lastly, enjoy your nail session with CHLOE
Remember to make an appointment to avoid disappointment ;)

 
 
♥ My Little pony ♥
 
 
 
Awaiting for my babies !

 
YAH~ Many asked me where did I bought my ponies !
 I decided to share it over here.
I got it at build-a-bear workshop, it's located at vivo city and plaza singapura.
If you're interested do google for the address and my advice is call before u go down to purchase.
Because always sold out.

 
A truly pony lover since childhood
 
 
My 2 ponies added to my collection !

 
Like the way I dress them?

 
 

 
Imma HAPPY GIRL !

 
My favourite pony is FLUTTERSHY ♥♥♥

 
Maybe I should do video of all my ponies !! Because they can talk !

 
Next went to HAIDILAO have my favourite hotpot

 
COCKLES !!

 
My favourite TOMATO and CHICKEN soup

 
This is only 1/4 of my orders

 
Black pork a must to order

 
and these handmade balls too

 
Mushrooms

 
 
 
My babies ♥
I love them all ~!!
Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy
 
XOXO ♥
Stay tune for next post ♥ ♥ ♥
Up next, The Prestige (My new sponsor)
 
#RainbowDash #PinkiePie