Friday, November 22, 2013

♥ Bali, Beach, Sun, Sea, Love ♥ (DAY 1)

BALI DAY 1 ♥
 
 
 
 
I'm very excited for this Bali trip! It's my first ever virgin trip be it beach or Bali.
Yup, I never been to the beach. Always wanting to go Bali. And yeah ! I'm on cabby looking forward for it !

 
 
 
 
SQ reversi So easy! A complete win game! As easy As ABC! Their pork is very bad. Chicken is better!
 

 
Touch down Denpasar Airport and awaiting for my luggage
 

 
Check in to Seminyak private villa ocean view

 
 

 
 

 
A very beautiful place, it's better than Singapore Capella

 
OMG ! Breath taking view right from the room!

 
 

 
So beautiful ain't it?
 

 
 
 

 
Lay down all night with a bottle of bintang
This is the life everybody yearn for
 

 
 
Balinese style ♥

 
 

 
Welcome you with fresh apples

 
My favourite area, the dressing table
 

 
 
Bathtub for 2

 
 
 

 
I love big washroom, wake up everyday, brush teeth with your love one together.
How sweet ♥
 

 
Toiletries
 

 
 
♥ I did this

 
 

 
Pose with it ♥
 

 
 
 

 
#selfie #selca
 

 
 
 

 
 
The streets of Bali

 
 
 

 
 
I believe in unicorn x How about you? x

 
 
Shop for some groceries, half way thru I do some selfie ! HAHA

 
 
Pardon me, my makeup already fade off

 
 
Dine at Bistro Batu Kali
The food not nice at all, I can find better ones in Singapore.
Needless to say, cause it was opened by ang mo. How can ang mo cook nice authentic Indonesian food?

 
 
Beef rendung

 
 
BBQ squid

 
Soto ayam

 
 
Just crackers with rice

 
 
Gado gado

 
Kitty pointing middle finger at you!

 
 
Night street in seminyak

 
 
Club sandwich and fried chicken noodle for my supper !
 
Day 1 ended cause were walking around to explore seminyak, beware of those motorcyclists.
They ride like nobody business and keep horning as they like. Beside that, Bali Seminyak is a peaceful and relax place to stay. Seminyak is safer compared to the other side.
 
Tomorrow will continue DAY 2, it will have tons of photos. I separate into 3 posts cause too many pictures in total. Decided to put 3 day posts.
 
Stay tune for DAY 2 and 3 posts !
 
 Read my ♥ Bali, Beach, Sun, Sea, Love ♥ (DAY 2) at http://naomiliu.blogspot.sg/2013/11/bali-beach-sun-sea-love-day-2.html
 
Read my ♥ Bali, Beach, Sun, Sea, Love ♥ (DAY 3) at  http://naomiliu.blogspot.sg/2013/11/bali-beach-sun-sea-love-day-3.html