Saturday, November 23, 2013

♥ Bali, Beach, Sun, Sea, Love ♥ (DAY 2)

BALI DAY 2 ♥
 
 
 Yeah! It's my day 2 in Bali, Seminyak !
It's time to meet the Sun, Beach and Sea !
Excited max~~

 
 MY Day 2 Outfit of the day !
#bikinioftheday #ootd

 
 
 
 Feel the serenity

 
 Oh you beautiful sea ♥

 
 Totally worth it to be here

 
 wave

 
 

 
 

 
 #selfie #selca to kick off the day

 
 Tr15 never fail me Favourite shot of the day ♥

 
  ♥

 
  ♥

 
  ♥

 
 My pink outfit to match with my hair

 
 Look like photoshoot ♥

 
 Way too hot and just bun up my hair


 
 More more Selfie =)

 
 

 
 After strolling at the beach, due to weather too hot. Walk back to villa and swim in the pool and drank some Bintang beer!

 
  ♥

 
 This is the Bintang beer !

 
 Bintang beer taste better than Tiger beer =Xx

 
  ♥

 
 

 
 

 
 I'm blessed to be in Bali !

 
 Yes, i'll be back again ! =D

 
  ♥

 
 It's time to head out to chill with some drinks and watch the beautiful sunset

 
Selfie again

 
 I went to Bali KUDETA, the authentic KUDETA #kudeta
This place is much better compared to the Singapore KUDETA

 
 Favourite beer in Bali

 
 

 
  ♥ Happy Naomi Happy me ♥

 
 Pizza pizza ! Thin crust pizza so yummy~

 
 oh my~ Such a beautiful scenery , everything so perfect be it sky sea beach..

 
 All the peoples are happily playing and swimming with such a beautiful scenery

 
 This that a plane?! HAHA

 
 Pardon my face, makeup already fade off

 
 

 
 AWW~!!

 
 

 
 The sun gonna set , the star gonna meet me

 
 

 
  ♥

 
 

 
 wake boarding

 
 

 
 lovely breeze

 
 

 
 

 
  ♥ I could die for this beautiful view with my love one

 
 Enjoy the beautiful view

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 SOOO BEAUTIFUL

 
  ♥

 
 

 
 

 
 KUDETA DJ

 
 Awesomeee

 
 So romantic ain't it?

 
 

 
 Inside of KUDETA

 
 I called it the lantern tree KUDETA

 
 KUDETA is a must go in Bali Seminyak, nice music by their DJ and beautiful sunset, lovely sea, they have the best security in town

 
 Went back to change for dinner at Sardine Restaurant

 
  ♥ Read some reviews on the internet about this Sardine Restaurant, was read a must try for fusion Indonesian food. Their food are very fresh. Is time for seafood and beef feast!

 
 This is a complimentary dish given from the chef
It taste kinda special and unique ♥

 
 Bloody mary margarita for me ♥

 
 Beef ~!! ♥

 
 My all time favourite SQUID ♥

 
 Foie gras ♥

 
  A very nicely cooked fish ♥

 
 Lobster ♥ ♥
The best of all dishes !

 
 Btw, I finished all the chilli that they served me and I asked for more =D
I'm a chilli padi

 
 Fishes swimming happily

 
 

 
 Alive lobster, Sorry I think I ate your friend ! HAHAA

 
 

 
 After dinner, head down to POTATO HEAD #potatohead #club #beachclub
Strongly recommended by friends

 
 A very unique beach club that hold high security as well. Their buildings are filled up with windows!!

 
 I like this view in the beach club

 
 Pardon my Tr15, it was bad in the night mode

 
Kawaii poster 

 
 I'm drunk after several of shots and vodka

 
 but still trying to selfie ! hehe..

 
 How I wish I'm sleeping beauty ♥

 
  ♥

 
 The ceiling that I took before I doze off Zzz...
 
I'm glad to be on this Bali trip, it's a way new experience for me. For a person like me who detest the Sun, somehow I fall in love once I'm here in Bali. How could I miss out such a lovely gorgeous place.
 
Read my ♥ Bali, Beach, Sun, Sea, Love ♥ (DAY 1) at  http://naomiliu.blogspot.sg/2013/11/bali-beach-sun-sea-love_22.html
 
Read my ♥ Bali, Beach, Sun, Sea, Love ♥ (DAY 3) at  http://naomiliu.blogspot.sg/2013/11/bali-beach-sun-sea-love-day-3.html
 
Alright, Stay tune for BALI post 3 DAY 3 ♥