Friday, October 18, 2013

♥ DRX Luncheon ♥

 
DRX Luncheon with beautiful people~
 
 
I'm great to be part of DRX family, they have awesome people like their doctors, staffs.. Everybody are so nice and they treated you as part of their family. Thank you Chester for giving me such a good opportunity but it was sad to heard that Chester is leaving DRX . Wish you all the best Chester! Happy being your 企鹅爸爸 ! Have chubby, cute healthy baby! =DD
I invited my dear girl Agri for the luncheon and she enjoyed her day ! I'm glad she did
 
 
Foie Gras Truffle polenta, apple wine
 
 
Blueberry & porcini mushroom risotto
 
 
Balsamic honey marinated baby chicken purple mashed potatoes

 
Pecorino crusted sea bass saffron sauce
 
 
Tiramisu ll cielo mascarpone ice cream ♥♥♥♥♥
 
 
So happy to be here and making new beautiful friends
 
 


 
Lots of me and my pretty gf

 
Let the pictures do the talking =)

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Dr SKTan the Director doctor ! Very nice and humble person

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Agri's camera so good, all photos are from her camera!

 
After meal, they started to play with my pink hair ! I think it look nice on Agri, a pretty face any colours still beautiful =)

 
Now is Chester turn! Time to sabo him! Haha..

 
My favourite Doctor Angela, a very friendly and nice person to chat with. Somebody that I trusted the most that I can entrust my face with. She's the one that make my skin beautiful and looking forward to be flawless !!
Her skin is flawless !! So envious ~

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Us and humorous eric, he's very pro in photo taking. He can snap snap many times in a min!

 
 

 
I was even given parking coupon ! So thoughtful people !!
Only DRX have thoughtful, friendly, professional peoples

 
 

 
Thank you Chester given the chance for me to join DRX
A big thank you for Dr Angela for being such a fabulous doctor
not forgetting Dr SKTan for having DRX ! ♥
 
 
 
 
Everyone in the Luncheon were given a gift !
I went home open it, it was DRX Skin supplement and DRX Facial mask !
I heard many good reviews for these 2 awesome products.
I've tried the mask and have been taking the skin supplement daily for 15days.
It really helps me with my skin, my skin don't have those tiny bumps anymore and it's less oily on my T-zone area, and I didn't had any pimple for few months. I bet it was DRX Products and add on to this supplement my skin getting better ! The mask has great hydrating level, there was once I put it to sleep cause I forgot to remove and I doze off. Surprising next day my skin still soft and supple ! Usually I overslept with papermask, the next day my face not moisture enough. But DRX Facial mask work like magic !
 
If you guys are keen with DRX Products and want to achieve flawless skin do
Call 6733 1555
MUST make appointment !
Quote "NAOMI" to waive off your consultation fee with Dr Angela
 
DRX Clinic is located at
302, Orchard Road, #16-01, Tong Building, Singapore 238862
 
Their operation hours are Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm
Sat 10am - 5pm