Tuesday, July 09, 2013

♥ Taiwan trip ♥

 
At the Singapore Changi Airport, heading to Taiwan ! Yayness!!
 

 
Pardon me without makeup =XX
 

 
Our first travel together
and it's her virgin trip to Taiwan =)
 

 
 
Shopped around while waiting for our flight.
These are what I bought, and they are pretty good !!
I love the sparkle eyeshadow and brown colour eye liner very much
Btw, nowadays I change my makeup. I put brown eyeliner and brown eyelashes.
I love natural look makeup

 
 
We went to XiMenDing for our hair session and shopping !

 
 
Teddy and me waiting at the hair salon
 

 
 
 

 
 
Saturday night we meet up with Taiwanese friends and they brought us to different clubs like Muse, Spark, Asia bar and a place that I forgotten the name.
I still prefer Singapore clubs, maybe I miss my Singapore clubbing kakis! =D

 
 
 

 
 
The Dj and dancefloor

 
 

 

 
 

 
 
♥ Yours truly ♥

 
 
Next day went to nearest hair salon for hair wash.
 

 
 
 

 
 
At ShiLin Market, I love their Taiwan street food !
All very awesome
 
 
 
 
One of my favourite !
Zha Xian Nai
means Fried milk
It taste crispy outside and very tenderly soft inside !

 
 
This is a must try ~!

 
 
Supper ~! Not forgetting their famous beef steak
Very cheap and is yummy !
Although standard drop compared years ago

 
Dresses for my baby cotton!
During the days in Taiwan , I miss my baby cotton very much !
 
 
 
Chrome hearts in Taipei !

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
Let's take photo with Chrome hearts logo

 
 

 
Inside the fitting room they are so many pictures of celebrities, famous people.
 

 
 
 

 
Us in the fitting room
 
 
 
 
My #armcandy #armswag

 
Roadtrip to PuLi, JiuFen, ShiFen.
Weather too hot, we stop by a place and have ice-cream !
 

 
Here we're Jiu Fen old street
 

 
 
A very old famous street in Taiwan

 
 
Special drinks on special baby bottles

 
 
JiuFen famous for their Fishball soup

 
 
Famous old street
 

 
 
 
Famous snacks
 

 
A huge dumplings

 
Huge escargots
 

 
Cute aunty selling different kinds of sausages
 

 
Handmade pouches ad wallets
 

 
 
 
A very long street
 
 

 
 
 
Seashells light

 
 
Real seashells selling

 
 
Another fishball soup stall

 
Lucky owls
 

 
 
 

 
 
And more owls
 

 
 
We went to this Fishball soup to try and it was good

 
Breath taking view
 

 
Old houses at JiuFen

 
Another shot of breath taking view !
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
The famous JiuFen Fishball soup

 
The stall that sell yummy bak gua
 

 
 
 

 
 
We bought 2 cartons and the person bbq on the spot, we waited until shop closed.. lol

 
 
our carton of bak gua

 
 
An old restaurant

 
We reach ShiFen, ShiFen just for Tian Deng.
 

 
 
 

 
I always visit Ah Ma Tian Deng
 

 
 
Lots of different Tian Deng ideal for gifts

 
 
 

 
Colourful ! ♥
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
One of my favourite Japanese restaurant in XiMenDing
 

 
 
Corn soup
 

 
 
Strawberry and peach tea

 
Photo-taking before food come

 
 

 
 
Hungry !!

 
 

 
 
My order for the day !

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
Modern  Toilet Restaurant
 

 
Special interior
 

 
 
 

 
 
Special basin

 
 

 
I order curry chicken rice
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
Actually the food is not that fantastic. Just for fun
 

 
I love my braids !!
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
The set come with a drink and ice-cream
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
us having fun with shit ! haha..
 

 
 
 

 
Enough of shit
 

 
 
Their seats for customers

 
 
wall decor

 
 
 

 
 
Bath tub table

 
 
Welcome to Modern Toilet Restaurant

 
 
 
 
My awesomeness nails done by my Taiwan friend. She's super damn good !
She did the latest Japan design for me  and I super love it ! ♥
 
 
I super love my nails !

 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
I'm blogging at 6am, too tired for words.
Hope my pictures help
Till then~
 
XOXO ♥~