Saturday, July 27, 2013

♥ Fashion TV ♥


Fashion TV Beach Party is coming to Singapore. Sooo excited. Champagne, the sea and sexy swimwear- 
I'm going  be there and I'm giving away 10 tickets.  
Drop me a message at FB for the ticket and do not forget to tell me why u want to win this ticket ! 

Just tell me why you want a free ticket to the hottest beach party of the year- to win.
Hurry and do not miss this fabulous Beach party !
There will be more than 15hours of non stop music by many DJs 
The party starts from 11am-4am

See you guys there~! 




The Brazilian models that will be doing Fashion catwalk at Tanjong Beach Club 
Do not miss this chance !


Mad excited !! 
Already decided on my selection of bikini for this event !
Can't wait for it 
3rd August !
Remember drop me a message on my FB and tell me why u want to win this ticket !