Friday, June 07, 2013

♥ REVITE ♥

 
This post would be regarding Revite Beachparty at Wavehouse !
Pictures, pictures and more pictures !!
Did you guys enjoyed during the event?
I bet you guys did =D

 
All ready for First ever Summer Beach party in Singapore !!

 
Let's goo~

 
When I came early, I'll start to do "photoshoot" ! Haha..
All photos credit to Max
Thank you Max for the awesome photos !!

 
Came early and start drinking early with premium vodka ~
I always love vodka more than any other alcohol

 
 Snap snap with my dear girl

 
 We're all waiting for the awesome Djs to play good music !
 

 
 
 Love the photo background effect

 
 Me with two famous Djs in singapore
 

 
 
 Dj Andrew T, me and Dj Eclipse

 
 Me and Dj Eclipse
 

 
 
 Me and Dj Andrew T

 
 
 Just me having personal shoots again !

 
 
 Lovethispictureofme

 
 Da tou zhao
 

 
 

 
The music is pretty awesome ! Best beach party ever !  

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 Dj Andrew T lighten up the atmosphere

 
 
 

 
 Yup, I disturb people when they were serious at work

 
 
 photo taking on the stage

 
 

 
 Dj is so cool ~! Maybe I become one of them one day =P

 
 

 
 For more info of Revite event do check out their FB at INVITE
They will be having an social app !
Do check out their FB for the update !
 
Lastly, I really enjoyed the party with my friends.
Thank you Revite for inviting me !
See you guys next year 2014 !
 
Till then
XOXO~