Monday, June 10, 2013

♥ Milly's ♥ Post 2

 
Hello Ladies !!
I'm very excited about this post !
Cause it's my first ever Pony nails !
My favourite character in "little pony" was FLUTTERSHY ♥
Usually girls prefer Pinkie Pie.
Lucky I got my creative Chloe from Milly's, She helped me to draw my favourite FLUTTERSHY !!
Ladies, scroll down to have a look of it !
Those who loves pony like I do, will definitely love it !

 
 
Tah-dah~!
Love it to the max ♥

 
 
Ladies! Great news! Milly's having promo! Do not miss this deal
(Celebrating Milly's 5th Anniversary.20% off all Nail Designs. You need to make an appointment, wish us HAPPY BIRTHDAY to enjoy this promotion. ( Not valid to walk in) So call us at FEP: 67376723 & Bugis: 63384137 or sms at 83835395 for appointment today. www.millys.org)
 
 
 
 
My FLUTTERSHY Nails !
 

 
Full of princess love !
 

 
The awesome drawing by Chloe ♥

 
 
Loving the drawing and blings that Chloe did for me

 
 

 
 
Yup, Milly's have good services and creative nail technician to desire your needs in nail art

 
 
I'm very happy and I'll start snapping like nobody business !

 
 
Thank you Milly's so much ♥

 
 
Don't forget to make an appointment with Chloe at Milly's
To avoid disappointment

 
 

 
 
♥ ♥

 
 
♥ ♥ ♥

 
Pardon me for tons of photos.
Just feeling happy !
 

 
 
Had an enjoyable session with Chloe !
She's a very friendly and thoughtful sweet lady.
Remember to make an appointment with Chloe at 67376723
Chloe will station at Far East Plaza
#03-131
 
Enjoy your day to the fullest with Chloe at Milly's
 
Till then, XOXO~
Lastly, Do not miss this great deal at Milly's