Tuesday, June 04, 2013

♥ Hair Profile ♥ Post 7

 
Hi dear ! Today it would be something special and trendy !
I suggested Kenji that we do Hair Braids !! ♥
I've been wanted for awhile !
Simply love Braids ♥ ♥ ♥
It's the trend now, let's scroll down and see what kind of Braid Kenji do for me !!
Excited as I am ?!
P.s: Kenji is from HAIR PROFILE !

 
Yup! I didn't wash my hair or even comb them. I just tied a pony-tail =P
 

 
 
Kenji will help me with my hair so I can't be bother. Haha..
And I haven't had my eye makeup done, cause I woke up late again.
 
 

 
 
My un-wash, un-comb hair !
Such a mess. I don't care !

 
Kenji did Napura Hair treatment for me again !
Super mad love with Napura treatment !
The best I had in my life !!
This Napura treatment last me not just few days of silkiness and softness, it last me weeks !

 
Yeah !! Doing curling now ♥

 
I always love curls ♥ ♥

 
 
Braiding start!

 
Within 5mins ! I got beautiful braids on my head !!
Thank you KENJI !!!
I super love it !! I'm going crazy ♥
 
 
 
I feel like a fairy tale princess ♥

 
 

 
Napura M9 Treatment !
The best Hair Treatment I ever had !
You girls should try this treatment, you will not regret !
 
 




♥ ♥ 

 
 
Don't look at the bottle so small, It work like magic !

 
Napura Ph Balancer
Another super awesome products that not many Hair salons in Singapore are using.
Only a few of the salon using this.
 

 
 

 
 
So wonderful !
Must snap snap =D

 
Everybody is so busy working on customer hair but i'm busy snapping around like nobody business !! HAHA..
 

 
Feel full of loved !!
 

 
 
Kenji, can I help more different braids on my head in the future ?! ;)

 
 
HAIR PROFILE

14, Scotts Road, Far East Plaza, #01-91/92 Singapore 228213

Book an appointment at

6838 1811/ 6737 7617

My Stylist : Kenji & Nesley

Book an appointment for your perfect colour and hair cut that suits u best !

Thank you for reading !
Enjoy your day !
Great hair day everyone ♥



 
 
Everyone deserves to be better and look great !
 
XOXO~Till then

 
I'm very lucky to get my hair done at HAIR PROFILE By Kenji & Nesley !
Thank you very much for treating my hair nicely and making it perfect !
 

 
 
When i'm back home, I look for a bow and put it on !
Btw, I sleep with this beautiful braids and woke up the next day with it !
First time i feel beautiful even when i'm sleeping ! =0