Friday, June 14, 2013

♥ A quick update of me & I'm flying to Taiwan ! ♥

 
Follow me on instagram! Tqvm. I'm 3months Old, support me by following me on my instagram♥
My daily photos will at
@naomilovebunny
@naomilovebunny
@naomilovebunny

 
 
I'm loving my Skin, Hair, Nails !
Thank you DRX for making my face beautiful and flawless ♥
Thank you HAIR PROFILE for having my hair so silky,soft and smooth ♥
Thank you MILLY'S for the creative nails that have been done for me ♥

 
I'm a LUCKIEST and HAPPIEST girl !

 
 
Yup, I'm going back to Taiwan ♥
Miss their food, shopping, people.
In fact everything was awesome over there !
 

 
 
Almost every week I've been doing photoshoots. This is the latest and one of my favourite taken by #Leica camera ! The best camera that I don't have to edit my photos ♥

 
 
#polaroid ♥

 
 
nomakeup, nofilter, noedit
Thank you RHQ for my cutest baby cotton ♥
I just send my baby cotton to RHQ for her lodging.
Mommy miss you already =(
Please take good care of my precious and don't let people bully her !
 

 
 
My first #Pandora with all the lovely #charms that I chosen
They are safety chain, Eiffel tower, stopper, bunny, glass swirl, heart pearl, box, tiara
 
 
 
 
Love this box that engraved "MY UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT" ♥
 

 
 
My first #Pandora tiara ring ! ♥
 

 
 
Loving my Cartier love necklace & Cartier bangle
and my Pandora charms & Pandora ring ♥

 
 
Thank you HAIR PROFILE for the lovely awesomeness BRAIDS !
 
 

 
 
Lastly, my every week craving !
Curry puff from Old changi market, it was super yummy ! So much better than old chang kee
 
 
**I'll be back to blog about my Taiwan trip. Do check out my blog ! Thank you ♥
XOXO