Saturday, April 27, 2013

♥ I-Link Dress ♥

 
Sharing the lovely clothings from
Click to view them right now ! ♥

 
A lacey top just nice to match with a pair of shorts/jeans for a simple sexy date ! ♥

 
Stretchable material that show the curve of my body

 
 
I'm loving all these clothings
 
From sexy to casual, feminine 
 
Skull pattern detailed flowy top idea for a causal outing ♥

 
 I gotta say these clothings i choose are good quality and it look exactly the same on the pictures !
 

 
Pretty ruffles behind the back of the top ! Nice ♥

 
 Comfortable material !

 
Feminine black ruffles dress great for a date/shopping day ! ♥

 
 Their clothings are from Korea !
K-pop baby ! Yay ♥

 
 Not only have good quality clothings they have great services as well !! ♥

 
Love the back view of this dress. *Sexyback
 
 
 It took me 2-3days to arrive on my doorstep
Awesomeness isn't it?

 
Floral chiffon quarter sleeve top ♥

 
The wind is blowing my feminine top
Chiffon material are most comfortable !
 

 
Self -shot

 
 
 Calling all ladies !
 
Great news for you ♥
 
I-Link Dress are giving away $20 voucher for the first 20 customers !
 
PLUS
 
Free shipping to all Registered Mail !!
 
They accept Internet Banking and Paypal
 
 
 ♥
 
Love Korean fashion?
 
Simply Register yourself at here
Select your desire outfit and then checkout for payment
2-3days you will receive your lovely outfits !
Simple as that
 
Happy Shopping Pretty Ladies ♥
 
Have a nice day !
Till then~ XOXO