Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Birthday entry ♥

 
Is my birthday on 25 March ♥ 
Getting older and wiser
Thank you mom for having me, appreciate my precious life each day.
"Nothing is worth it if you aren't HAPPY"
Be HAPPY ♥ 
That matter most
 
Checked in Capella Villa
Had a memorable birthday  ♥ 
 
 
 
Cam-whoring time !
 
 
♥ 
Inlovewithmirror
 
 
Red bikini my choice
 
 
Enjoyable at the pool~♥ 
 
 
 
 
Took this buggy ride to villa ♥
 
 
Awaiting for my surprised !
 
 
Ta-dah ! My favourite combination
Strawberry, chocolate, berry..
 
 
Photo taking with my cake and here goes my bday song~
 
 
Time for making bday wish
Guess my wishes?
I wish my love ones include my family, friends be happy and healthy
and i wish i become prettier.. haha (that's my every year wish)
 
 
Cut cake =D
 
 
My mom cooked me bday mee sua and a gold bracelet as my present
Now i have many gold stuffs in my jewelry box
Thank you mom and i love you ! ♥ 
 
 
Miu miu limited edition shoulder bag ♥ 
Thank you very much
 
 
Thank you sis, mavis ! ♥ 
Our many years of friendship and still counting !
 
 
Thank you for these gifts ♥ 
♥ 
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes and remember my bday !