Thursday, March 21, 2013

♥ HAIR PROFILE ♥ Post 4

 
When i walked in,i was serve by their friendly staff.
Was given a choice of Tea, coffee.. etc
I opt for water instead
and not forgetting magazines !
 
Kenji got Napura M9 Treatment Program for my hair needs
 
This is how it look inside the plain white cover
Cute spray bottle Napura !
 
Napura M9 is damn good ! It totally soften my hair within minutes !
I ♥ NAPURA
 
Pictures time
 
Me with friendly and sweet Sharon
 
My beautiful hair in curls
Snap snap~
 
 
Love loose curls
 
 
♥ ♥ ♥
 
 
HAIR PROFILE
 
14, Scotts Road, Far East Plaza, #01-91/92 Singapore 228213

 
Book an appointment at

6838 1811/ 6737 7617

My Stylist : Kenji

Book an appointment for your perfect colour and cut that suits u best !
 
 
♥ Naomi's Testimonial
Hair profile they have friendly staffs that are willing to help out to look best in you.
The stylist are professional in every areas, they care and listen patiently to your needs and concern.
Everytime i went, feel like my home. So warm and comfortable.
They are reputated salon in singapore, have been located at far east for many years.
I can't accept red head all along, but Kenji let me realized certain red suits me the best.
Everyone around me commented my red was classy and elegant not those trashy kind of look.
Even when i went shopping, there are girls praised my hair and get the contact for my hair. I feel proud and honor ! One thing i like it alot about them was they are so professional that they dont bleach to spoilt your hair, cause they care and concern about your hair. After many times of hair dye, my hair still soft and stay in good shape. Kenji hair cut is easy to manage for me. No more bad hair day for me =))
You guys make an appointment with Hair profile to seek advise from the professional for a better look
 
*Do like their Facebook for updates TQVM ♥
 
Have a great day peeps!
XOXO