Friday, March 08, 2013

♥ DRX Clinic ♥

 
 
The DRx Clinic is led by renowned aesthetic physician Dr S K Tan who has 30 years of expertise under his belt and is the first 9000/2001 certified medical aesthetic clinic. At The DRx Clinic, we only use Derma- Rx, a range of globally known skincare products made in US and is only attainable through prescription by our doctors.
♥Here's DRX Clinic Facebook♥
 
Am eggcited for my visit with Dr Angela
P.s*I'm sure you will thanks me for sharing this with you guys.
My first, most genuine and secret for having amazing,beautiful skin ♥
 
 
While waiting for my turn, i use the huge restroom mirror to snap alittle =)
 
 
To my surprised, when i walk out of the restroom, the clinic is already full of patients waiting for their turn. (It was only 4pm)
 
*Recommended to make appointment early, i don't encourage walk-in
 
 DRX Clinic is located at
302, Orchard Road, #16-01, Tong Building, Singapore 238862
 
Make appointment at 6733 1555
 
Their operation hours are Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm
Sat 10am - 5pm
 
 To avoid disappointment,
Please make appointment early ♥
 
Dr Angela obtained her medical degree from the National University of Singapore. After graduation, she worked in various surgical departments for several years before practising as a health screening physician. Her interest in anti-aging and skin rejuvenation led her onto the path of aesthetic medicine. She attained certifications of competence in a broad range of aesthetic procedures such as Cosmetic Lasers, Botox, Injectable Fillers and non-surgical skin tightening devices.
Dr Angela firmly believes that choosing the proper products and using them correctly as part of one’s beauty regime is very important in helping the skin achieve its full potential as well as increasing the effectiveness of treatments. She always gives her honest opinions when it comes to advising on the appropriate products and procedures.
 
Why do i choose Dr Angela among the rest of the doctors?
Cause she's a female doctor which know well what a women wants and i feel comfortable with her.
She's friendly and professional.
 
I steal some photos from DRX facebook. =X
(Btw, the clinic is too crowded. I couldn't take much photos, some people may not like it if you just snap them)
Here's the look of the clinic
 
 
Love their interior. White, clean and elegance
 
 
 
 
 
After been consulted by Dr Angela, the friendly lady brought me to this room just to guide/teach me how to use their products.
How profession they are, even guideline to use their products.
 
Next it would be my Daily skincare routine lineup..
 
♥Milk Cleanser♥
Refreshing and gentle cleansing milk most suited for makeup removal.
(Love the thick cleansing milk that remove throughly)
It's a refreshing and gentle exfoliating cleanser for all skin types with natural botanical extracts, like papaya and mulberry. Ideal for makeup removal, it soothes and lightens the skin, leaving it soft and velvety smooth.
 
 
♥Foaming Cleanser♥
Gentle hydrating wash for all skin types.(I love the foam after i lathe)
Its's a hydrating cleanser for all skin types that contains optimal concentrations of marine algae extracts that gently exfoliates for a soothing and refreshing wash. This cleanser promotes natural cleansing and toning, while balancing the PH level of the skin.
 
 
♥Toner♥
Alcohol-free toner for enhancement of cleansing process.(I call it Double Cleansing)
It's an alcohol-free fluid with glycolic and salicylic acid to enhance the cleansing process. It contains allantoin, which helps restore moisture to the skin, leaving the skin feeling revitalized and supple.
 
 
♥X-Cream♥
A special cream use as directed by doctor only.(This is real good !)
This is to lighten the post-acne areas ONLY. Please do not use whole face.
Must keep refrigerated.
 
 
♥Strong Lightener♥
A special cream use as directed by doctor only.(This is real good !)
This is to lighten post-acne areas but on top of X-cream. Please wait X-cream to dry then apply Strong Lightener. Please do not use whole face.
Must keep refrigerated.
 
 
♥Max-C♥
Potent anti-oxidant formula that targets premature skin aging with effects of skin lightening and acne control.
(I love this product alot, it make my whole face fairer ! Those whitening products selling on the shelves are cheats. Trust me, i use many different brands of it) 
Max-C is a potent anti-oxidant formula based on the highest possible stable concentration of vitamin C. It counteracts free radicals, encourages collagen and elastin production to control the adverse effects of photo-damage, including wrinkling, sagging and other symptoms of premature skin aging.
 
 
♥Rejuvenator♥
Non-oily formulation with glycosaminoglycans to prevent breaking down of collagen.
(I love the light,non-oily feeling. And it moisture my skin and absorb so fast within a min! I hate greasy, sticky moisturizer that took years to dry.)
It's a non-oily formulation with a combination of glycosaminoglycans complex, which aids in the prevention of collagen break down and a blend of vitamins and minerals. It moisturizes, protects and stimulates cell renewal and turnover, resulting in firmer skin and reduction in the appearance of fine lines.
 
 
♥ASL Acne Spot Lotion♥
An acne lotion directed by Doctor Only. (This is the best acne lotion among other brands)
It drys up fast and work well for every sizes of acne.
Only on acne area. Please do not use whole face.
Must keep refrigerated.
 
 
Help to click "LIKE" over here
TQ ♥
 
 
♥Naomi's Testimonial ♥
 
My skin used to breakout with acnes but that was few years ago cause that time i try different cosmetic brands. I can't name out their brands, it was those brands that you could get at the cosmetic stores. Due to my itchy hands for using random brands, my face became sensitive. I get some redness patch as and when. I remember very clearly that i cried at home, don't wanna step out of my house. If i'm not wrong i cry in front of the doctor. You can laugh at me.
Then i was recommended by a friend to visit DRX Clinic. Been using their products for awhile, after few months my skin got so much better. I don't breakout after that, not so many white/black heads too. For those who know what's (DermaRX CF), i don't use DermaRX CF already. Cause i don't have much white/black heads. Only 1 or 2 small pimples when i have menses. That's what every women fighting once in a month. Fret not, with DermaRX products my skin became brighter, smoother and it tighten my skin. How amazing they are. I felt so grateful.
Thank you DRX Clinic for making me beautiful and build up my confident !
I strongly recommend DRX Clinic !
 
 DRX Clinic is located at
302, Orchard Road, #16-01, Tong Building, Singapore 238862

Make appointment at 6733 1555

Their operation hours are Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm
Sat 10am - 5pm
 
To avoid disappointment,
Please make appointment early ♥
Peeps, do not let skin problems bring down your confidence!
Build up your confidence with DRX Clinic Today ! ♥
XOXO~
Can't wait for my next visit with Dr Angela for a session of laser treatment !
Stay tune for the laser treatment =)