Friday, January 25, 2013

Mom's Bday ♥ ♥ ♥

 
Happy birthday to you my best mom in the world !
Love u always ♥
Our relationship still counting and sweet going on throughout the years
I gonna take care of you when you're old, this is what i promised you since i'm your daughter
 
Brought her for japanese food, she like it =)
 
I'm a mommy girl. Am very close with my mom
(We look alike, ain't we? )
 
 
 
My dear girl join us for mom celebration
 (Thanks girl for your precious time, appreciate it)
 
 Cute little one
 
 Love to snap like me =) *hehe
 
 Three of us
 
 
 
 She's a lovely girl. Am glad that they met each other
 

 
 Mom celebration plus Xmas gift exchange with dear zl
The vain me (Had mascara instead of false lashes)
Still love the feeling without false lashes =D

 
Lastly, MOM i adore, love, cherish, treasure, care for you !
Too many words to describe, shall let my future actions show you !