Thursday, January 17, 2013

♥ HAIR PROFILE ♥ Post 3

After two weeks of the red dyed, my red still look awesome.
Surprisingly, my red didn't fade away.
Gonna credit to Kenji and Nesley. Lastly Redken hair colour !
I'm heading to Hair profile for intensive hair treatments !
Couldn't wait to pamper my red hair any further
Check Hair Profile out at


 
What Kenji did to my hair?
He used (As followed)
Napura S5 active shampoo
Redken Real Control Treatment
Redken Colour Extend Treatment
 
 
The hair treatment space. Cosy lil space
 
 
His hair caught my attention when i walk in Hair Profile
Reminds me of Bigbang (one of the members)
Nicely done colours
 
 
Here you goes :Napura S5 active shampoo
 
Shampoo with normalizing action, cleanses gently, removes dandruff and prevents its reappearance.
Dandruff occurs when the outermost scalp layer behaves in an irregular way and does not carry out its protective functions due to weakened factors : Smog, stress and eating disorders.
 
 
Why two different hair Treatment?
 
Redken Real Control provides control and mangeablity to the most difficult to manage hair
while Redken Colour Extend Treatment provides deep conditioning to hair treated, mangeable and vibrant.
 
Followed by :
 
♥Redken Real Control Treatment♥
Brings down the volume and provides superior discipline, control and manageability to the most difficult-to-manage hair
Smoothes and repairs damaged areas
Helps protect hair from breakage and heat styling damage
Hair texture is transformed with increased manageability, smoothness and shine
&
♥Redken Colour Extend Treatment♥
Luxurious cream-gel formula provides deep conditioning
 Helps preserve the intensity of haircolor
 Leaves hair treated and manageable with highly reflective shine
 
 
My hair on the mist treatment machine
 
Hair Profile is place located at

14, Scotts Road, Far East Plaza, #01-91/92 Singapore 228213

Book an appointment at

6838 1811/ 6737 7617

My Hair Cut Stylist : Kenji

My Hair Colour Stylist : Nesley
 
 
After hours of intense hair treatments and trim my fringe
I love my fringe and not forgetting my hair color !
 
 
I could say camera doesn't do any justic to the hair colour.
His hair colour contains red,pinkish, purple
I like his hair colours=)
 
 
Remember to call and make an appointment to avoid disappointment
6838 1811/ 6737 7617
XOXO