Monday, January 07, 2013

♥ Hair Profile ♥ Awesome ! Post 2

 
My Awesome Xmas hair =)
 
Check Hair Profile out at
 
 
Hair Profile is place located at

14, Scotts Road, Far East Plaza, #01-91/92 Singapore 228213

Book an appointment at

6838 1811/ 6737 7617

My Hair Cut Stylist : Kenji

My Hair Colour Stylist : Nesley
 

 
Trust me. For the first look my hair was Wow ! Way too RED !
But aftermath, it was awesomeness.
I look Fairer, brighter, younger and bubbly !
 
Hair Profile is using Redken hair colour
 
Redken hair colour have ZERO-ITCHINESS
(I swear it's so great that i have no concern about the dying process)

Secondly,

With Chromatics Prismatic Permanent Haircolour service it leaves your hair 2 times more fortified than without.

Thirdly,

My hair colour is totally EVEN, be it top/bottom.



The rest shall leave them for Kenji and Nesley to explain to you !
 
Consult Kenji for the great advice for your hair today
Fyi, my hair is (not bleached)
 

 
 
 
Kenji's PRECIOUS ! I find it kinda cool
Not forgetting, this is my first WOW colour in my entire life!
Thanks Kenji and i already accept it after i wash few times
 
 
 
 
Everybody is busy with their work while i'm waiting for my RED hair to be wash
 
 
Remember to call and make an appointment to avoid disappointment 
 
 *Remember to use Colour care shampoo to protect the gorgeous hair colour of yours

 
Enjoy your day with HAIR PROFILE
XOXO