Monday, March 05, 2012

Advertorial ♥ Envy Nails ♥

I'm a satisfied customer ! Loving my nails design.
Never get bored of it =D
Here's what Envy nails new manicurist "Aini" can do 
*Aini is really good. She grab hold of my nails fast and steady ! 
My super UGLY bitten nails. Yup, i've this bad habit. That's the reason why since i was 18years old, i already start to do nails extension 
Here's my acrylic nails. Look natural aren't they?
File-ing is important. For this point, she did a very good job.
Here's Aini creation ! From ugly nails to pretty nails ♥
Acrylic extension + 3D flowers + Ribbon + butterfly + swaroski crystal = Sweetness with blings ! 
♥ Smile to my lovely new nails ♥
Address : 46 Peck Seah Street, Singapore 079316
It's located beside Tanjong Pagar MRT

Call to make appointment at 
 6221 1220

Operating hours
Every Monday to Saturday 11am-8pm
Closed on sunday

p.s: Girls, you will definitely love this cosy place. Serve with friendly and warm manicurist =)