Thursday, January 26, 2012

Advertorial ♥ Envy Nails

My nails are too long.. Wanna get a stylish and shorter nails done 
I choose Envy Nails ! 
Be the ENVY of all around you, you know you deserve it.

Envy Nails offers both O.P.I and Orly range of nail products to our privileged customers in a whimsical setting. Let our manicure and pedicure nail art make you the ENVY of all around you.
As i walked in, i was served by their friendly manicurist with a choice of wine/tea/coffee/water.
I choose water =)
Followed by changing my heels to their fluffy slippers that help to keep warm my feet
I simply love their wall deco. They are nicely done by their boss. 
Creative and cosy 
They have whole ranged of gelish colours and Nail polish colours
After my nails are done, proceed to my toes
Comfy, aren't they?
Can't wait to know where's the location and contact? 
Here you go.. ♥
Address : 46 Peck Seah Street, Singapore 079316
It's located beside Tanjong Pagar MRT

Call to make appointment at 
67361220/ 622112200

Operating hours
Every Monday to Saturday 11am-8pm
Closed on sunday


Love my nails extension leopard print with bling nails?
This set cost SGD 53 


My toes 
Gelish with polka dots cost SGD 62


To avoid disappointment, call 67361220/ 62211220 to make appointment ! 
Pamper your Nails with Envy today ♥