Saturday, December 04, 2010

Osea 2010

Beware ! Lots of my self taken photos !!


Cutie bear that i got for sha ♥

I worked with Galperti, it's origin from Italy !
The bosses are very nice
These days, i woke up at 7.30am. Never been up so early.
Morning breeze was cooling..
Kind of love it ! ~♥

Do i look like Eskimo? Hahas


These days i didn't had some time of my own,
i just woke up, goes to work, off work, go home then to bed!
Just too tired to check & reply my emails/messages.
I just finished replying all the emails & messages in the inbox !
Pardon me for late reply =D



First day of work was very bad for me, i had diarrhea.
Weather was cold. Back home was a Torture.
With heavy traffic that cost my taxi fare at $40 !
Never in my life, i took such a expensive taxi fare.
Overcome an unreasonable people.. Not to mention about it.
Though with some bad experienced like heavy traffic in the rain, unreasonable people.
But i enjoyed my days working with Galperti

**Christmas is coming ! I love this holiday the most..
Whereby people gather with their loved ones ♥
Is time for me to fix up christmas tree in my home !
Love it to the max ♥ ♥ ♥